3 stars plus hh bc sucks bombers back to the gc

wbbfan

4 hours ago, johnzo said:

BC was stacking the box and our passing game was jacked up with all the injuries and Woli playing out of position.  I dunno if Buck was play calling to feed Lawler or if Collaros was ignoring everyone else but our passing game just didn't look right.  Was watching Woli waggle and he wasn't hitting the line like a regular CFL slotback would.

Last regular season game when BC stacked the box we killed them with Brady in the flats .... wonder why that wasn't available last night. I kinda wonder if Brady got nicked up ... was weird to see Augustine getting carries in a game that wasn't decided yet ... totally not the Bombers style to sub out the top talent unless it's Prukop coming in....

Friends offered the Theory that Brady was bagged, exhausted, but not injured, after the first half. End of game he had 21 carries, 3 targets, 2 receptions, 124 total yards, mostly in the first half, aàplus the blocking assignments, guy was a one man army. 

and that Prukop shot gun snap play at the 3 was…stupid. 

9 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Friends offered the Theory that Brady was bagged, exhausted, but not injured, after the first half. End of game he had 21 carries, 3 targets, 2 receptions, 124 total yards, mostly in the first half, aàplus the blocking assignments, guy was a one man army. 

and that Prukop shot gun snap play at the 3 was…stupid. 

If you’re throwing in prukop from the three… just bring in the jumbo package and go short yardage… I’m 100% convinced they would’ve scored on two attempts, if not one 

either that or leave the regular offense out… no need for overthinking that 

Rewatched the game last night. I had my 2 year old with me on Saturday and missed a lot of plays. 
1. Jeffcoat/Willie Just controlled demolition. Watch BC’s tackle #69, they made him look silly. I was actually laughing out loud multiple times. 
2. The 17 Linebackers.- I’ve been ripping on that all year. Every one of them played masterfully. Even Gauthier’s RTP was kind of cathartic. Adams deserved it, he’s a cheap shot artist. 
3. Brady. 70 yard drive to kill their morale right out of the gate. 

Happy Honker to Houston for a very timely pick, for all intents and purposes it put the game to bed. 

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

....I don't like Prukop in there unless it's a very short yardage play.....Seeing him drop back on a short yardage play gives me the 'willie's'....Pound it in from the three with Brady was the correct play call there

Dear Buck - don't ever put Prukop in shotgun......ever again....sincerely...every Blue Bomber fan.

On 2023-11-13 at 6:44 AM, JohnnyAbonny said:

1. Jeffcoat/Willie Just controlled demolition. Watch BC’s tackle #69, they made him look silly. I was actually laughing out loud multiple times. 

that one play where Willie was clearly playing to contain and then wound up getting the sack anyway when VAJ got flushed -- that play started with #69 getting pancaked on what looked like a patty-cake shove from WJ5.  Good thing for him there won't be film study of that game!

(of course what looks like a patty-cake shove from WJ would probably put me through the wall, but 69 did not look as steady on his feet as an offensive tackle should, is what I'm sayin)

20 minutes ago, johnzo said:

that one play where Willie was clearly playing to contain and then wound up getting the sack anyway when VAJ got flushed -- that play started with #69 getting pancaked on what looked like a patty-cake shove from WJ5.  Good thing for him there won't be film study of that game!

(of course what looks like a patty-cake shove from WJ would probably put me through the wall, but 69 did not look as steady on his feet as an offensive tackle should, is what I'm sayin)

He was on roller skates.
Also kind of looks like a weeble, real top heavy guy.