FNF Double Dip..... Leos at Cats. 4 Stripes at Stumps GDT

bustamente

2 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Unfortunately for Calgary, they play BC and then the Bombers.  BC needs to win to have a shot at hosting the WF so they are going to play hard.  We may or may not have something to play for by that point so it might come down to that game.

The four stripes play Toronto so who knows what kind of team they're going to field.  I  would still pick them over the Riders regardless though.

T.O could field all scrubs...and win...they will bring it regardless...the Riders for most part look like dead men walking...top to bottom...I guess Odays lockeroom visit/chat only had an effect for a couple quarters

That squad is so flawed and damaged with rot at the core it gonna take yrs for the.tomget out of that

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

I agree. Stamps have a tough season, but they have better coaching. Also, the health of Vernon Adams is a big variable.

Stamps tho I think match up well vs the Lions...especially if they script a game with heavy use of Carey and Logan

That being said...when we win next week the cgy game may be a winnable game for them...tho we know what happened when we duffed the last game before to let em in the playoffs...history does have a way of repeating itself...tho can't see it this time with that CGY squad...I wanna see the riders miss again...but also wanna see them slip in the playoffs with the chance that saves Dicklesson..O'Day...and some of their core

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

When you look across the board, the Riders don’t have one player that would be a starter on any of the contending teams.

Micah Johnson is having a good year and might rotate in/out, but that’s about it. They need a top to bottom cleansing, 2016 Chris Jones style.

Receivers were better when Harris was throwing to them.

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

When you look across the board, the Riders don’t have one player that would be a starter on any of the contending teams.

Micah Johnson is having a good year and might rotate in/out, but that’s about it. They need a top to bottom cleansing, 2016 Chris Jones style.

I heard they have 2 of the best receivers in the league.

51 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I heard they have 2 of the best receivers in the league.

Championship calibre defence I read somewhere

2 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Yeah...I kinda agree....it's pretty lean there for top teir talent....and coaches

43 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

And I read that they had the best secondary as well. And their dline is littered with stars... 

Heard that too....don't let giving up most points in league...and yards fool you...that over 700 yards rushing against over 3 games recently was purposely done...they schemed to tire out opposing RB's

2 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

not even  SCHAFFER BAKER  !!!! ?  

glenn went to the moon when that guy caught a pass. lmfao.

Edited by Mark F

23 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

One can only hope the powers that be give that Saskatchewan squad a chance to run it back.  Coaches. Players. Management.  Bring ‘em all back! 🙃

Definitely should get one more shot to run it back to the dumpster

10 minutes ago, Mark F said:

not even  SCHAFFER BAKER  !!!! ?  

glenn went to the moon when that guy caught a pass. lmfao.

Captain of the Canadian Air Force 2.0

31 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

One can only hope the powers that be give that Saskatchewan squad a chance to run it back.  Coaches. Players. Management.  Bring ‘em all back! 🙃

Friend of mine once said: 'you have no soul when it comes to the Riders.'

Probably true. 😁

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

FOR REAL??...

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/sports-col-davis-riders-lose-to-calgary-oct-13#comments-area

“It may be something as simple as just get in the weight room and lift some weights, then maybe head to the bowling alley and throw at some pins,” said Dickenson.