Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-

Nolby

6 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Best sound was the Rider Prider tear drops hitting their cousins backs. Get it?

I didn't even realize Bane Jr played until I just watched that...apparently tho we couldn't cover him...according to him....I guess that tall QB didn't see him running free all game

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

I didn't even realize Bane Jr played until I just watched that...apparently tho we couldn't cover him...according to him....I guess that tall QB didn't see him running free all game

Maybe Dolagala had trouble seeing him since he was a ghost. MBT would have spotted him.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

6 hours ago, Booch said:

Riders will suck for a while...it's not a 1 or 2 player fix there....and they still have that GM and coaching staff.....basically I'm sure they will turn up the suck some more before it gets better there

Over at Riderfans, cold, stark reality has set in for those with a functioning cerebral cortex. They are in the third (depressive) stage of grieving and sliding towards accepting that their team sucks, has sucked for a long time and will continue to suck for a long time.

Edited by Tracker

On 2023-09-10 at 11:35 PM, greenrider55 said:

Fun fact about Migs: I once questioned his opinion on something related to the Riders, and he PM’d me asking if I wanted to meet up and fight him. 

It never happened, but that story cracks me up every time I think about it.

We were once mods on a CFL site nearly 20 years ago. I found him to be unstable. The guy is wacked. He wanted to fight me as well. He hated the fact I was a Bomber fan & I used to make fun of Regina (which to him, is Mevcca). And I constantly reminded him of it. He's always been a fool. 

16 hours ago, Booch said:

definitely best defence in league....damn those injuries....sucks to be only team dealing with them too....

I actually noticed when re-watching the game that Suitor mentions the Riders are last in the league in point allowed... somewhere around 27-28 points per game allowed... and that was BEFORE we hung 51 on them... 

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I actually noticed when re-watching the game that Suitor mentions the Riders are last in the league in point allowed... somewhere around 27-28 points per game allowed... and that was BEFORE we hung 51 on them... 

only narrative that they were good came out of Sask.....wasn't based on reality in any way shape or form

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

But I have it on good authority they have a championship defense

injuries.....damn injuries, and suspension taking an elite player off field

Just now, wbbfan said:

And I love it. 

I think the riders are a new front office and coaching staff plus one year from being one year away. 
 Cfl turn around can happen really fast. But not when you are in a toxic waste dump. And especially not when you refuse to clean up the toxic waste dump. 

yeah it's not a case of swapping out a player....changing a coach...it's whole sale

On 2023-09-12 at 10:40 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

We were once mods on a CFL site nearly 20 years ago. I found him to be unstable. The guy is wacked. He wanted to fight me as well. He hated the fact I was a Bomber fan & I used to make fun of Regina (which to him, is Mevcca). And I constantly reminded him of it. He's always been a fool. 

When one's automatic default when differing perspectives are shared is wanting to fight, I'm not sure if I would enjoy their presence.