Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT

Noeller

22 minutes ago, Mark F said:

no gif thread so

giphy.gif

I’m in favour of hi-jacking the gdt with gifs till kick off instead of having 2 

20 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ed Tait getting sucked in by Sask's easy schedule.

What are they gonna do play edm at home 14 more times lol 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’m in favour of hi-jacking the gdt with gifs till kick off instead of having 2 

What are they gonna do play edm at home 14 more times lol 

Figure that Tait, as an employee of the Bombers, has to be diplomatic and non-confrontational.  not the sort to count his money while sitting at the table.

It’s my birthday. The last time the Bombers played on my birthday…they lost horribly at home to the Stamps. 😬

That said, I think being the team to come in here after that embarrassment to the Lions..is a fridge too far for Maier McCheese and company.  

13 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I wouldn’t take Harris over maier 

You would if the club had to feed him. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

It’s my birthday. The last time the Bombers played on my birthday…they lost horribly at home to the Stamps. 😬

That said, I think being the team to come in here after that embarrassment to the Lions..is a fridge too far for Maier McCheese and company.  

You would if the club had to feed him. 

True. Happy birthday, may you get a massive bomber blow out win. 

I expect to see a high physical tone set early in this game. Time for the bombers to show teams who they are. 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Why does TSN focus on CGY injuries and guys on 6 game injury list when we as well have 8 guys on ours..majority of whom were projected starters and important depth guys?

Because they always down play our injuries because we over come them. The losers get excuses we get expectations. This is about as banged up as we’ve been to start a season.