Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT

Noeller

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I am your number one fan..... But..... You expected a Bombers beat down of BC recently. So I'm am concerned about every game from here on out!! Ha ha.

yeah...but between u...me...the tree...and maybe the telephone pole...do you really think that was a true indication of who we are?....no I dont either

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

CGY's O plays right into our D weakness. Underneath passes for yac. I hope Hall is ready to adjust. I'm not worried about our O. But we need to put up a decent amount of points.

we gonna see some diff looks tonight...just watch

10 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

For anyone attending the game try and get to the tailgate area. Apparently Wade Miller has some plans for our @DTonOB on a mechanical bull...

DB97 said last week that he's gonna be doing the PBP of the whole shenanigans...

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

CGY's O plays right into our D weakness. Underneath passes for yac. I hope Hall is ready to adjust. I'm not worried about our O. But we need to put up a decent amount of points.

Yeah, they don't do much deep.  You'd think you'd run a D with a lot of two high safeties and just fill in under that to formation if they run bunch or whatever.  But we'll be in match coverage and give them a shot to get the ball out wide to a receiver 1 on 1 and hope the DB makes the tackle.