Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

7 hours ago, KshyGuy said:

For me the play is the Prukop interception. Grant kick return TD for take the lead. Missed PAT which was 👎. Hold the Argos to a FG on their next drive. 13 yard pickup by Oliveria. And then for whatever reason you have Prukop out there bombing a pass into double coverage and its picked and all the momentum generated by the kick return TD evaporates and the field is tilted in favor of the Argos.

Yeah, agree, That play lost us the game giving new life to the Argos. Why he threw that pass... 

On 2023-01-31 at 1:53 PM, 17to85 said:

you know what haunts me? It's early in the game when Collaros just gunned a pass in to Oliveira I think that missed him. Maybe wouldn't have converted the first down but certainly could have made it close and a sure first down pass that Ellingson got his hands on and dropped. Think those were the first 2 series. Make those plays and the game might have gone differently from the outset. 

Yeah, I agree... there were too many... the two you mentioned, the 2nd and 20, the two fourth quarter INTs, the PAT miss... way too many mistakes to win the big game...

and to think... you change just ONE of those plays... and the game outcome might've been different

4 hours ago, BigBlue said:

What's the story on Demski, really? I can not imagine the Blue without him. He is definitely our top Canadian and one of our clutch difference makers.

So who can explain the drama? I can not accept "just relax". What is going on?

Starting to look more & more like the Andrew Harris situation from last year. Although the Bombers had more concerns about the physical shape of Hatrris than they do about Demski. 

11 hours ago, BigBlue said:

What's the story on Demski, really? I can not imagine the Blue without him. He is definitely our top Canadian and one of our clutch difference makers.

So who can explain the drama? I can not accept "just relax". What is 

Edited by Goldkobra

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I believe noellers concern is that Bailey feels he should be on the list. If he was all but officially back he wouldn't  care.... 

I don't agree but I get it.

I agree with your disagreement.  The chips on Bailey's shoulders are massive.  He'd care either way.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

I believe noellers concern is that Bailey feels he should be on the list. If he was all but officially back he wouldn't  care.... 

I don't agree but I get it.

Bailey can be upset that he was left off the list, and not be heading to FA, at the same time. The context of the article isn't who will definitely be a FA, it is who is scheduled for FA. Bailey might feel slighted and be planning to sign a contract tomorrow for all we know.

29 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Or maybe he was referring to Lanier being rated 6 places higher than Demski?🤪

Lanier is a beast of a DT, but yeah that's an odd list in some placements.

without having read the list, I assumed Bailey was on it and was ranked highly and was touting his impending move........ that'll show me. 

Every day I wake up, and I check the social media feeds.... if the Bombers have posted something, it's among the very first things I see on my phone when I wake up and check it. Nothing for quite some time now, which just adds to my pre-existing depression....sigh. 

Y'all Got Anymore of... | Know Your Meme

Y'all got any of them signings.......?

Disappointed if we lose both Rasheed Bailey and Janarion Grant to free agency. I think Bailey is more durable but it's possible we lose Janarion Grant to another club that gives him an opportunity to start at receiver as well as returner. But if Bailey goes elsewhere I can see Bombers upping their offer to Grant to try to work him in as a starting receiver/returner.