GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs

JCon

Who? The Riders @ the reigning and defending, back to back Champions of the World, your Winnipeg Blue Bombers

What? The Banjo Bowl

When? 4pm Central

Where? Fort Hew, TSN, CJOB and broadcast throughout tractors harvesting fields in both provinces. 

Why? Football!!! 

winnipeg-blue-bombers-willie-jefferson.g

LFG!!!!! 

Alright, we pre celebrated til about 3am. Just finishing my coffee and then ready to fire it up again. Today is gonna be a full day of HOPEFULLY sending those knuckle dragging cousin f*&*ers back to their ####hole of a province crying for another week. (I'm terrified about these awful 3rd jerseys jinxing us again...) 

2 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Sorry I know this has been discussed many times, but can someone explain to me how to upload a photo on my phone? It is of grave importance that I show this to my bomber community 

I don't think you can. Only on a computer, or at least that's been my experience. 

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't think you can. Only on a computer, or at least that's been my experience. 

Well anyway, at manyfest we've got a tip jar out. 

One, go bombers (obviously)

And option two is telling rider fans to keep the money for their cousin date

Underwhelming without the photo unfortunately 

Edited by CodyT

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Alright, we pre celebrated til about 3am. Just finishing my coffee and then ready to fire it up again. Today is gonna be a full day of HOPEFULLY sending those knuckle dragging cousin f*&*ers back to their ####hole of a province crying for another week. (I'm terrified about these awful 3rd jerseys jinxing us again...) 

It was not the jersey it was starting the wave in a close ball game while the offence was on the field.

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

It was not the jersey it was starting the wave in a close ball game while the offence was on the field.

My buddy that we crash with when we're home is adamant that's what did it. **** the morons doing the wave.