3 stars plus hh ld classic at igf west

wbbfan

1 collaros  not huge numbers and missed a couple but really pulled us back into this game 

2 Gauthier made some great plays at wil didn’t get credit for a tfl best game he’s had in blue

3 cam lawson with a great game up the middle  

hh the massive effort to get the punt off by leggs 

turning point the tipped pick by Hallett 

crunch or the game nichols on the side line followed by duke and the bench trying to kidnap him 

maybe I'm taking Collaros for granted but Leggs is my #1 star.

I gotta wonder who wins this game if dookie williams keeps his mouth shut.  Riders were driving like they meant it and he shat it all away. When a guy just straight-up kneecaps his team from the bench, how do you not cut him immediately?

I guess the timing is bad for the Riders on that because his salary became guaranteed after Labour Day, right?

Edited by johnzo

6 minutes ago, johnzo said:

maybe I'm taking Collaros for granted but Leggs is my #1 star.

I gotta wonder who wins this game if dookie williams keeps his mouth shut.  Riders were driving like they meant it and he shat it all away. A guy misses a tackle or a field goal or drops one and you lose, as a fan I can forgive that.  **** happens.  but a guy just straight-up kneecaps his team from the bench, how do you not cut a guy like that immediately?

I guess the timing is bad for the Riders on that because his salary became guaranteed after Labour Day, right?

Legs had a great night again. That kid is mentally tough. 

1. Demski - Everyone talked him up pre-game as the difference maker - anfd that's exactly what he was

2. Leggs - Did Bob Cameron die? Because Legs was channeling his ghost out there.

3. Collaros - Never statistically amazing, but gets me out of my chair more than anyone.

HH - Dickenson - As a CFL fan, I'm like the Riders to clean house and become a respectable franchise again. O'Day is an infestation and a cancer that needs to be cut from the league. As a Bomber fan, keep the wins coming Dickie.

Just now, Goalie said:

1. Demski. He's the man the last few games 

2. Leggs. 55 yarder and the heads up play on the punt.  Guy does it all and does it all pretty good. 

3. I'll go Gauthier because I felt the d got better once he got involved more. 

HH Duke Williams for sure. 

I'll say one thing about Gauthier, he wasn't getting moved off like a lot of our other big name D, he held on and dragged guys down.

Never went for the big hit, just took his guy out.

Edited by Jesse

1- Legs. A phenomenal bounce back kick,the biggest kick of his career

2-Bomber coaches. Defense hurting bad and they game plan and put players in the best possible spots

3-Collaros. No crazy stats but this guy is ice cold,one of the best in Bomber history and he continues to show us why

HH to the massive amount of Bomber fans who made the trip

1) Legs. All 3 phases outstanding and a MASSIVE game winning kick. 

2) Collaros. Best QB in the league and or snot particularly close. 

3) Nicky D. So clutch. 

HH) Our coaches vs Knuckle Dragging Cousin F***er coaches.... Taking them to school yet again. 

45 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Underrated is Leggs deeking the Rider that out when he had the punt all but blocked. Then proceeds to get a big punt off. Real game changer there.

Hot take: That was a bigger play than the game winning FG. Not underrated at all.