Labour Day Week non Back-to-Back Champs games

Geebrr

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:
1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Masoli wasn't the be all end all. Both guys was the key because when one was down the other could spark things.  They really needed that platoon but it wasn't possible.

He would have been a better be all & end all than Evans. He's younger & probably a bit cheaper so it made sense at the time to keep him. Hasn't worked out well, though.

59 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...instead of going to panel..or studio...just straight up commercials...tsn needs to get its **** together.. that or the CFL needs to seriously shop around

Reminds me of the old days of radio. I was working a Sunday shift playing one of those top 30 countdown shows that came on reel to reel. 

During a commercial break I accidentally hit the FF button. I hit the stop button and it stopped so suddenly the tape snapped and the reel kept spinning shooting tape everywhere. 

While I spun the tape back onto the reel and spliced it back together I was pumping one psa after another into the cart deck. Must have played close to 10 straight til I was able to get the show back on the air. 

I wonder what happens on the panel after they go off the air? Does Matty go after Milt for making him sound silly with his ownership upsets the locker room talk. Dunigan was clearly getting flustered with Stegall mocking him. Sanchez whispered something to Bierness while the other 2 went at it & then tried to defuse the situation by cracking a joke. 

Stamps starting to pull away... 22-8.

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I wonder what happens on the panel after they go off the air? Does Matty go after Milt for making him sound silly with his ownership upsets the locker room talk. Dunigan was clearly getting flustered with Stegall mocking him. Sanchez whispered something to Bierness while the other 2 went at it & then tried to defuse the situation by cracking a joke. 

Stamps starting to pull away... 22-8.

Stegall leans a little too hard into the troll role.  Can't imagine he's a fun guy to be around for a long time.

27 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Our patchwork secondary also made Faj look way better than he is… until the end.  

Patchwork secondary...and on our 3rd option at WIL...Banjo Bowl will be a diff game...and the real Riders will show up again...will maybe be another 1 TD sask offensive output..but this time our offence will come to play

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Stegall leans a little too hard into the troll role.  Can't imagine he's a fun guy to be around for a long time.

I don't think Matty likes to be talked to like that. No one does. He held it together fairly well, I thought. BTW, any ownership change would upset the players. Anew owner comes in & does he change mgmt & coaches either right then or during the off season? Some players have close relationships with their coaches & would naturally worry if an ownership change was made. So, just going & balling out like Stegall said the Als players need to do isn't right, either.