Labour Day Week non Back-to-Back Champs games

Geebrr

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ha ha someone told TSN that Lawler is out.

Can you imagine what Matt Dunigan & Milt Stegall could have done if they played at the same time for the Bombers? 

Interesting to think about.  Wonder if they would have jived.  Dunigan is like Collaros a lot to me where he scrambled around and needed guys who could win physically.  Stegall was more of a guy who got to space.  Only receiver I can think of that Dunigan really jived with who wasn't like 6'3 plus and 210 plus was DK Smith and even he was a taller guy.  Loved David Williams, and here Wilcox, Alphin.

Stegall would have been like a Brian Kelly type for Dunigan.

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

What, you don't like Haunted Houses?

I saw a Sasquatch once. Along Hwy #6 just north of Grand Rapids on December 22,1989. I never reported it to the RCMP as I figured the cops would think I was crazy, I had my 4 year old son with me & I was driving from Thompson where I lived at the time to Winnipeg. I remember I worked till noon then grabbed my son at daycare & took off in my SUV. I saw this large dark shape at the side of the road just where the thick brush met the ditch. the sun was setting so it was half dark. Standing straight up on 2 legs. No Black Bear is that tall. I just remember the eyes looking at me as I drove by. Looked well over 6 feet tall. Close to seven. Figured I'd  keep quiet about it. I just remember thinking about my SUV, "Don't break down!! "I kept thinking... Told the family over xmas dinner & they all had a good laugh at my expense. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Is Steinhauer clueless? He makes some bizarre decisions for someone that seems like a smart guy.

They look like our Reinebold years where they are just throwing random QB's on the field hoping someone does something positive.

If they are truly in a nosedive I'd gladly trade them a pick for Micah Johnson.

16 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I saw a Sasquatch once. Along Hwy #6 just north of Grand Rapids on December 22,1989. I never reported it to the RCMP as I figured the cops would think I was crazy, I had my 4 year old son with me & I was driving from Thompson where I lived at the time to Winnipeg. I remember I worked till noon then grabbed my son at daycare & took off in my SUV. I saw this large dark shape at the side of the road just where the thick brush met the ditch. the sun was setting so it was half dark. Standing straight up on 2 legs. No Black Bear is that tall. I just remember the eyes looking at me as I drove by. Looked well over 6 feet tall. Close to seven. Figured I'd  keep quiet about it. I just remember thinking about my SUV, "Don't break down!! "I kept thinking... Told the family over xmas dinner & they all had a good laugh at my expense. 

I believe you. My lake is about an hour up highway 6. I've seen lots of things on the way that made me go hmm and that's way south of Thompson 

Banks pulls a pump fake and 3 Argos on that side of the field are blocking downfield past the line of scrimmage and all of them are eligible receivers.

Every ref on that side of the field plus the umpire should have tossed their flag.

Just now, Goalie said:

Can they relegate the east to USports and call up the Bisons? 

Bisons were pretty sloppy this week.  Don't think they'd be the ones getting the call.