Labour Day Week non Back-to-Back Champs games

Geebrr

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Banks pulls a pump fake and 3 Argos on that side of the field are blocking downfield past the line of scrimmage and all of them are eligible receivers.

Every ref on that side of the field plus the umpire should have tossed their flag.

Bisons were pretty sloppy this week.  Don't think they'd be the ones getting the call.

I mentioned them cuz they went viral a bit lol 

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Banks pulls a pump fake and 3 Argos on that side of the field are blocking downfield past the line of scrimmage and all of them are eligible receivers.

Every ref on that side of the field plus the umpire should have tossed their flag.

Bisons were pretty sloppy this week.  Don't think they'd be the ones getting the call.

Yeah thats not how the penalty works. You can't call illegal downfiled blocking if no pass is ever thrown.

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yeah thats not how the penalty works. You can't call illegal downfiled blocking if no pass is ever thrown.

The eligible guys can't engage until the ball is across the LOS otherwise how the hell can the D ever play a rollout?  Receivers and backs could just truck DB's all night.

MBT's block is illegal interference once Banks pulls that fake.  Blake is ok because he only blocks his guy up to the 2 yard line, if he took it across the goal-line that's also illegal blocking downfield.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Bombers beating the ticats back to back has seriously damaged Hamilton. They used to be so good then the Bombers owned them and downhill since 

When's the last time that franchise won a big road game?  Don't think they've been great really at all.  Like I'm going through by mental rolodex here and I'm thinking Danny Mac was the QB and they beat the Als in Molson Stadium 99 to get the Grey Cup that they ended up beating Calgary in.

The odd thing is that Steinauer was a darned good d-back- played with intelligence and grit, but despite looking like a good coach last year, his team is the absolute pits this year. I expected better from him, but the lack of a decent QB has hobbled the TiCats all season. 

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The odd thing is that Steinauer was a darned good d-back- played with intelligence and grit, but despite looking like a good coach last year, his team is the absolute pits this year. I expected better from him, but the lack of a decent QB has hobbled the TiCats all season. 

They made the wrong decision at qb but I understand why they made it. Evans has not only been inconsistent he's been weak mentally. He actually throws off a lot of negative vibes when things go bad. Anger, frustration & crying. Something Massoli never did. Massoli always owned it if he played badly. He never pointed fingers. The injuries Evans have suffered have been the frosting on the cake, so to speak, for his miserable season.

I think 50/50 Evan's back next season. They may just hand the keys to the franchise to Matthew Schilz.