Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!

JCon

Just now, Potential said:

Our DL interior needs some work. Thomas and Sayles aren't getting enough push and Jefferson and Jeffcoat are getting double-teamed. Really missing Stove these days...

Had no issue with DL.  How we deploy our LB's at time, mostly where Bighill is lined up, leaves some pretty big gaps.

Our rookie SAM got burned on Calgary's two biggest O plays of the game, Begelton reception and Carey run.

Good game, two solid teams out there and fortunately we made a few more plays to win it. Collaros is just excellent. Our run game, especially with Oliveira, just flat out sucks still but I'm hoping Buck has figured out that Collaros and the receivers are more than capable of winning us games. Agudosi looks like he should be a match up issue for defenses.

It is not often a Mike O'Shea team loses the special teams battle but Calgary got us tonight for sure. That'll need a lot of work, and sadly seems like the kick game may be a problem too.

3 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Good game, two solid teams out there and fortunately we made a few more plays to win it. Collaros is just excellent. Our run game, especially with Oliveira, just flat out sucks still but I'm hoping Buck has figured out that Collaros and the receivers are more than capable of winning us games. Agudosi looks like he should be a match up issue for defenses.

It is not often a Mike O'Shea team loses the special teams battle but Calgary got us tonight for sure. That'll need a lot of work, and sadly seems like the kick game may be a problem too.

What the frack is so hard about kicking a convert? The hash marks are lined up perfectly with the uprights. I can see missing one or two converts but Liegghio seems to have continuos problems. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

i don't get that at all. Oliveira should be sitting on the bench. 

We need drastic improvement to the interior ol. But right now neither look ready to start. Couple terrible whiffs and buck isn’t going to change the play book like he should. 
 I would consider starting demski at rb when healthy.  

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Uncharacteristically handed them points on a silver platter from turnovers. Dont do that and the game probably isnt close. LB play is concerning moving forward with the amount of chunk gains we gave Carey....

Oh yeah, also Legghio needs to sort his **** out pronto. Thats five missed kicks in the last 2 games(2 point afters, 3 FG's). The infuriating part is these should all be gimmes! Pretty sure all those misses were inside 40 yards.