Week 3 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

If Edmonton gets blown out again with a lopsided score.... do the Elks can Jones and try to salvage the season?

I think they made progress last week and nearly win that game. If they show growth again this week, he'll keep getting some leash. Cui had some quote the other day about how this isn't going to be a quick fix and that they're trying to fix this for the long term. 

Just now, Noeller said:

I think they made progress last week and nearly win that game. If they show growth again this week, he'll keep getting some leash. Cui had some quote the other day about how this isn't going to be a quick fix and that they're trying to fix this for the long term. 

Which in all honesty is the best course of action...

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

If Edmonton gets blown out again with a lopsided score.... do the Elks can Jones and try to salvage the season?

I don't know what the record is for hire and fire but this would probably rank up there. He's trying some creative stuff that will make you look like a genius or a tree that doesn't know what football even is.

The franchise rebuild situation is similar for sure.  

Hugely skeptical regarding Chris Jones being the right guy to pull off a Trinity-grade result.  GM, head coach and defensive coordinator?  Talk about doing lots and none of it well.

Players getting signed and cut by the boatload all season long, playing converted positions etc…. I can’t imagine stuff like that helps build a championship locker room culture.

Bombers did the front office rebuild the right way.  Miller to run the franchise, Walters to build the team, O’Shea to coach, and each vetted and selected in that order.  All football men devoted to the CFL.

Somehow the board in Edmonton decided that a smarter-than-thou mercenary could moneyball the team back to glory.  Guess we will see, or not!

Edited by BigBlueFanatic

Since Tuesday, it was rumoured that BLM had tweaked his ankle & was doubtful to play. He only practiced Tuesday & was out the rest of the week. All week long it was doubtful, doubtful, doubtful. I ttuned in the game & Mitchell is playing. Do the Stamps pay the media to be their beeoch?? What a joke & they want fans to bet on games.

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Could you imagine if Suitor was doing this game? #mannyarceneaux

That be some kind of licking for sure. Lol. Yet, “the defender didn’t turn his hips and the result is a touchdown”. 

Edited by Rod Black

6 minutes ago, BomberfanMKS said:

I'm guessing he saw the db who was supposed to be there doing something else and just threw it to where there should have been a hole in the 

Yeh Judge taking that pathoutside was dangerous AF.  If Lawler broke back inside and Arbuckle is on target he's got ACRES to run

Another dime from Mitchell