Week 3 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

42 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I haven't forgotten what Andrew Harris did for us when he was here, but given his total lack of accountability for last season which played a large part in his departure, I'm hardly shedding a tear watching him struggle in Toronto.

And this sideline bit just proved it, with Lalji. He felt the team didn't have his back in the 2021 off-season?! This team stuck its neck out for him after his drug test! Zero accountability. You were out of shape last season (and still look out of shape) and a shadow of your former self.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'll take it back if this kid does it to us, but until he sees a dose of 2Jeff2Furious, I'm gonna hold off anointing him Flutie 2.0

I don't think anyone has done that. We're just acknowledging that he looks very good playing for BC. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

And this sideline bit just proved it, with Lalji. He felt the team didn't have his back in the 2021 off-season?! This team stuck its neck out for him after his drug test! Zero accountability. You were out of shape last season (and still look out of shape) and a shadow of your former self.

Yeah, what a stupid thing to say to Lalji. This will be his final year. He runs like he won't make anyone miss. It won't get better physically & yes he does look out of shape.

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...not have his back and abandoned? ....not a good look especially when last year they seemed to have his back and stuck with him with his less than stellar conditioning and the sit down talk they had to have with him early in the yr

I can see why his attitude and conditioning last year would have rubbed O'Shea the wrong way - as was supposedly the case when his departure was announced. That's the exact opposite of being a true leader. No accountability.