Week 3 Non-Champs Games

Noeller

1 hour ago, Booch said:

he's just a lunatic.....with a sprinkling of idiot

A dangerous idiot no less.  Time to attack the seams deep. 

40 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

especially for THIS week. Playing a CGY team with some fairly big REC. I really don't understand that move. Arbuckle better be ready to put up 40 points.

Bet he’s benched before half lool. 50 might not be enough 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

when is Duron getting on the roster??....can't wait for that

I’m kind of stumped as to why Nelson is at s and carter is on the bench. I mean get an actual db but if you’re going with an out of position player why Nelson Over carter for the roster. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’m kind of stumped as to why Nelson is at s and carter is on the bench. I mean get an actual db but if you’re going with an out of position player why Nelson Over carter for the roster. 

well in Jones defense...Nelson did get reps on defense in Oregon...so there is that...but man a teeny weeny safety like that with a RB like Carey who is physical, and Begalton..Sindani...Jorden...recipe to be exposed for sure

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

well in Jones defense...Nelson did get reps on defense in Oregon...so there is that...but man a teeny weeny safety like that with a RB like Carey who is physical, and Begalton..Sindani...Jorden...recipe to be exposed for sure

He did he played cb a bit. But carter played db in the cfl. I get putting Nelson at s in game for an injury. Putting him in as a starter over carter or any warm imp db body I just can’t get. 
Yeah Nelson is gonna get jacked up bad. 

It’s kind of getting beyond parody at this point…. I could understand if he was Canadian and you desperately needed to fill that spot for the ratio… but how do you not have any other capable db on the roster that can play there?… I’m not sure who’s worse, the idiot coach that thinks he the smartest guy in the room… or the dumbass GM who hasn’t brought in any viable players for the coach…

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

It’s kind of getting beyond parody at this point…. I could understand if he was Canadian and you desperately needed to fill that spot for the ratio… but how do you not have any other capable db on the roster that can play there?… I’m not sure who’s worse, the idiot coach that thinks he the smartest guy in the room… or the dumbass GM who hasn’t brought in any viable players for the coach…

"stoopid is as stoopid does"

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

You also forgot defensive coordinator…. Since Chris Jones is all three for the Lk’s that makes him triple dumb