3 stars plus hh red black and blue

wbbfan

1 kyrie best player through and through  four great quarters of play  

2 Willy j really picked it up in the second half and lead the wake up of the defense  

3 ellingson great catches great break up of a pick  

hh dru brown last minute and a half comes in for zach and drives it down for a fg. 

Edited by wbbfan

• wbbfan changed the title to 3 stars plus hh red black and blue

should be kyrie, but 

Dru Brown was ready for that. Wow.

first stsr to him.

D held up despite no offence and good attack from ottawa.

agree with juran bolden, piling on guys that are down is happening alot.

tough win.

Edited by Mark F

Well Brown went 3/3 for 51 yards to get us to the win so I’m comfortable with giving him first star because without that drive we don’t win period. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

I’m good with it if that’s the call. But then you gotta throw the flag 

Defenders were leading with their head all game. Not good for the game. Gotta call a flag

8 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Well Brown went 3/3 for 51 yards to get us to the win so I’m comfortable with giving him first star because without that drive we don’t win period. 

Defenders were leading with their head all game. Not good for the game. Gotta call a flag

100% and not just spearing but targeting the head too. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

That shot on Schoen was a blatant target of the head...friggin knocked his helmet off even...how that was not called...or how the broadcasters didn't even comment was pathetic

I was shocked nothing was called. I think the league will fine that Ottawa DB next week. 

Booch, is a head shot not challengeable?

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was shocked nothing was called. I think the league will fine that Ottawa DB next week. 

Booch, is a head shot not challengeable?

Not sure..u can  challenge it for roughing passer...not sure if u can for other players...it should be challengeable tho and a rule change if they wanna make more

3 minutes ago, Spud Grant said:

1. Wilson

2. Ellingson

3. Nichols

HH: schoen 

hope the poster above me was joking shouting out Liegghio… punting this game showed why he was worst in the league in the category last year, and almost lost the game with the miss. Hope he can turn it around. 

He actually wasnt worst in league

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

Not sure..u can  challenge it for roughing passer...not sure if u can for other players...it should be challengeable tho and a rule change if they wanna make more

He actually wasnt worst in league

Alright… second worst statistically (among punters who actually played). And the eye test last year showed his directional punting was absolutely terrible. That being said I’m cheering for the dude and really hope he has a great season. 

good win , good teams win the ugly ones. 

Edited by Spud Grant

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

The CFL can't let helpless receivers be open season for defenders wanting to make a name for themselves. They can't miss calls like that. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Kyrie Wilson is going to be an All-Star this year and it's overdue - he is a big-time player.

So impressed by Dru Brown and the coaching staff to show confidence in him that I didn't have.

Legs came through when it counted.

Happy honker to my PVR that allowed me to fast forward after a few smoke breaks during the Dru drive to make sure the Bombers won before I rewound to watch the last 3 minutes a couple of times...

All is well in One Great City.