2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yup do not like a logo on the front. They need to stop trying to make it a thing. Come up with a Bombers hockey jersey if that's what you want.

That's what this jersey reminds me of. Something you could get at Canadian Tire. 

I think it will look better seeing it live. 

Colours are unbeatable!

The new jerseys are ok, not great, not terrible... I agree with most that the large W on the front is kind of a turn off... I prefer numbers on front of a football jersey... I'm sure they'll look fine when we're kicking the Riders left, right, and center out of IG field.... 

5 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Kind of kills any legit shot he had at cracking their game day lineup. It will be PR at best for Drew.

This is a win win for myself as I cheer for the Patriots. Mac Jones needs olineman and I'd love to see what Drew has to offer but if it doesn't work out then heading back north hopefully for us is also a win.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Houston Cougars

Dennis Bardwell

DENNISBARDWELL

Houston Cougars
FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Senior
  • HT/WT
    6' 6", 305 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Huffman, TX
  • STATUS
    Active

Well, that video really shows off his ability to hold a ball, catch a ball, and run with a ball. All good things for a running back. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/shane-simpson/32005349-4d60-8065-c99b-5776a30350aa

Looks like has good acceleration, is a good north south runner, and has great top end speed. A 100m track guy. Looks exactly like the type of KR we like. 

3 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I was not a fan when I first saw them, but its slowly growing on me.  The real test will be, as others have said, when we see them live.

I've yet to get to that point,the uniforms and colors are nice but I feel having the numbers on the front and back would make those jerseys look really mint,keep the W on the helmet

9 hours ago, JCon said:

Houston Cougars

Dennis Bardwell

DENNISBARDWELL

Houston Cougars
FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Senior
  • HT/WT
    6' 6", 305 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Huffman, TX
  • STATUS
    Active

Well, that video really shows off his ability to hold a ball, catch a ball, and run with a ball. All good things for a running back. 

Looks to be more quick than fast, but with good balance and seems to read blocking very well. Considering that our current KR  has had some difficulty hanging onto the ball on occasion, Simpson may have a good shot at making the roster.

8 hours ago, Stickem said:

Love the colour    ........otherwise, the other changes, not luvin' it....Changes are always slow to accept for guys of my generation......Seeing them often enough might make everything a little more palatable

Those blue cammos lasted one game. I read that the players hated them back in 2014 & after wearing them for one game all refused to ever wear them again.

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Those blue cammos lasted one game. I read that the players hated them back in 2014 & after wearing them for one game all refused to ever wear them again.

I don't blame them whatsoever. I remember around those days when they teased us with the rare retros,our current uni's biased or not are phenomenal.

50 minutes ago, Nolby said:

I don't blame them whatsoever. I remember around those days when they teased us with the rare retros,our current uni's biased or not are phenomenal.

There have been a fewe concept Bomber uniforms. Obviously Wade & New Era weren't paying attention. Take the triple striped helmet from yesterday & replace the one in this photo & it would have looked great.

r/CFL - I rebranded the entire CFL (including the Schooners). In hopes to modernize the league a bit. Let me know your thoughts!