Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread

Nolby

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

That’s fine. You don’t need to ask me my expert opinion. I mean I did play high school ball like 25 years ago and was a solid third stringer. I mean I would think I know a few things about the game. But totally fine with you not asking me 🙄

So what say you my dear third stringer? From a bench warmers point of view how do the putty cats prepare for the Blue Bombers? My expertise tells me they need to score 1 point more than the Bombers to win. 

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

So what say you my dear third stringer? From a bench warmers point of view how do the putty cats prepare for the Blue Bombers? My expertise tells me they need to score 1 point more than the Bombers to win. 

Oh I have no idea. I just wanted to be part of the cool group 🤣

56 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Laurent out.....their coach rumoured to be heading down the road.....disheartening to say the least......BUT them's the breaks ....

"Oooh, Hamilton... A new team I could walk out on." - C. Jones

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

43 minutes ago, JCon said:

Marshall Ferguson just predicted the TiCats would win because karma. Because KARMA. 

Maybe the CFL should look at the people that talk about the league on a regular basis and try to improve that. Demand better from TSN. 

Karma. FML. 

The funny thing is doesn’t even make sense… karma would suggest the Bomber did something bad to the cats and now they’ll get payback as karma… unless you consider straight up manhandling them in the last grey cup “something bad”

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

The funny thing is doesn’t even make sense… karma would suggest the Bomber did something bad to the cats and now they’ll get payback as karma… unless you consider straight up manhandling them in the last grey cup “something bad”

Ya I was gonna say..... Karma for what? 

53 minutes ago, JCon said:

Marshall Ferguson just predicted the TiCats would win because karma. Because KARMA. 

Maybe the CFL should look at the people that talk about the league on a regular basis and try to improve that. Demand better from TSN. 

Karma. FML. 

It’s like “BECAUSE. Just because”

6 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Those videos that the club are putting out on twitter before games are great. I watched the last one and have tears in my eyes and want to run through a wall for the W.

Riley Marra is a genius with his videos and social media work.  That was my son crying in the video from the 2019 cup.  Still goes down as the greatest day of my life to have been there live with my boy.