Week 14 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

Gotta put a hand on the pass rusher. Can't just try n body them 

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Easily the MO ST this year.... He's a truly special player. 

Imagine if the involved him in the offense. He looked good at rb when Flanders got hurt 

Meh bt had time and missed it. That should come back too. 

Edited by wbbfan

Anyone catch Milt during the post game segment after the Bomber game?   I like the guy as a player but dear lord he has to be the worst guy to ever go on the TSN panel.    He proclaimed Toronto as of today is the best team in the East purely because they have more wins then Hamilton.  When Davis Sanchez is the voice of reason and points out that they barely squeaked by the Ottawa Redblacks and how Hamilton has been red hot the last 3 weeks... Milt insisted that you can never win an ugly game and that a win is a win.    He made himself look pretty silly....

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Anyone catch Milt during the post game segment after the Bomber game?   I like the guy as a player but dear lord he has to be the worst guy to ever go on the TSN panel.    He proclaimed Toronto as of today is the best team in the East purely because they have more wins then Hamilton.  When Davis Sanchez is the voice of reason and points out that they barely squeaked by the Ottawa Redblacks and how Hamilton has been red hot the last 3 weeks... Milt insisted that you can never win an ugly game and that a win is a win.    He made himself look pretty silly....

It's TSN, right? 

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

Argos 2-1 vs Ticats this season just beat them 3 weeks ago and play this week coming up.

Don't think it's that stupid, the Ticats haven't matched up well who cares about Ottawa as a measuring stick?

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

It is... but when Davis Sanchez looks like the only person with a slight bit of intelligence on the panel.... oof...

I keep hearing what a great job Kate Bierness is doing. I don't think she's doing a good job at all as host allowing Sanchez & Milt to yuck it up too much. Lots of times she starts it. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I keep hearing what a great job Kate Bierness is doing. I don't think she's doing a good job at all as host allowing Sanchez & Milt to yuck it up too much. Lots of times she starts it. 

She's still a better option than Cassie Campbell or Claire Hanna lol...

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I wouldn't say she is doing a great job.  She isn't doing a terrible job either,  she's just there.