Week 14 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

I find it hilarious that the argos are still running out hughes and ray, the worst DE combo in the league imo. And have cam judge on the bench. The whole league seems soo stubborn and stuck in a keeping up with the joneses.  Nearly all the teams trying to run a 4-3 bend but down break match zone D and a 5x1 short passing possession offense.  Idk why the league has such an allergy all of a sudden to full time 30 fronts, RPO, and TEs. But one day a team is going to stop trying to follow the mold and they will crush teams till the league adjusts. 
 The amount of good RBs, TEs and KRs who dont get a shot on offense blows my mind. I remember a time when the CFL (especially on offense) was on the cutting edge. Now a bunch of NFL and ton of ncaa teams do soo much more with offense, and the spread than any team here does. 

Just now, JCon said:

Judge has his best year under Jones in Sask. But, he's just not been himself this season. Not sure why (injuries, opportunities, or scheme). 

From what I saw they rotated him out constantly. Between judge, mccoil and muamba Judge has maybe half as many reps as mccoil. Could be hes been banged up too, but Ill tell you what If judge was our starting WIl next year Id be thrilled.