Week 14 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

Non-Champion games this week: 

Friday
Lions @ Ticats  6pm - weather around game time 2 (feels like -2), wind 13, gusting to 26
Criders @ L'ks 8:45pm - weather around game time 2 (feels like 0), wind 8, gusting to 15 

Saturday
Argos @ RedBlacks 3pm - weather 10 (feels 7), wind 22, gusting to 33

All times Central. 

I will add the line-ups/injuries as they become available. 

Lions - Reilly, no oline, Lucky and Burnham

FDXT4X3WQAguTsY?format=jpg&name=largeFDXT4XzXEAIZPZL?format=jpg&name=large

Ticats

FDW9JAfXMAAIBfE?format=jpg&name=4096x409FDW9JAdXEAMKpmL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 hours ago, Nolby said:

Kyran Moore done for the year,they could be without Clarke and Duke tomorrow as well.

Duke's hamstring issues continue. But it's okay, Evans is there and the Riders would be 11-0 if he were healthy all season. ;)

Edited by JCon

Just now, Nolby said:

Kyran Moore done for the year,they could be without Clarke and Duke tomorrow as well.

Hoping the Riders do just enough against the sad sack (L)k’s to claim second place over Calgary. Facing the Riders in the West final is so much better for us than Calgary I am willing to root for them in the short term. 

4 hours ago, JCon said:

Lions - Reilly, no oline, Lucky and Burnham

FDXT4X3WQAguTsY?format=jpg&name=largeFDXT4XzXEAIZPZL?format=jpg&name=large

Ticats

FDW9JAfXMAAIBfE?format=jpg&name=4096x409FDW9JAdXEAMKpmL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Duke's hamstring issues continue. But it's okay, Evans is there and the Riders would be 11-0 if he were healthy all season. ;)

And let’s face it whole different discussion about the Bombers if Collaros goes down. SMH. 

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/rob-vanstone-remarkably-resilient-roughriders-keep-on-winning?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Truly an amazing feat. 

Now let us all thank the lord for this magnificence which allows us to look up to and gaze upon the wondrous creation that is the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Edit: my god Saskatchewan's media is bush.

"They are, without question, the worst deep-passing team in the CFL."

2 paragraphs later: "Some other engaged listeners went so far as to pick apart 
quarterback Cody Fajardo , who was named a CFL all-star and the West Division’s most outstanding player during the breakout season of 2019."

Ya don't say?

Edited by Dr Zaius

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

With absolutely no logic, I think this is the game where the Lions briefly get it together and edge the overconfident Riders. That would make me very happy.

L'ks?

Leos have the Tabbies this weekend...

Just now, Noeller said:

L'ks?

Leos have the Tabbies this weekend...

Ooops. The Larks.

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

With absolutely no logic, I think this is the game where the Lions briefly get it together and edge the overconfident Larks. That would make me very happy.