Week 14 - Non-Champ Edition

JCon

Other than ascreen...and a pass in flats Fajardo can't make passes beyond 10 yards..always high...behind or just not close.

And Suitor...on Evans in endzone...that was an accurate pass??..c'mon...Evans was mad cause it was garbage..there been a few times receivers have shown frustration with craptacular passes

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Other than ascreen...and a pass in flats Fajardo can't make passes beyond 10 yards..always high...behind or just not close.

And Suitor...on Evans in endzone...that was an accurate pass??..c'mon...Evans was mad cause it was garbage..there been a few times receivers have shown frustration with craptacular passes

I was thinking the exact same... that receiver was wide open if that ball is thrown in the right place.  The db was solidly beaten 

9 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I wouldn’t be thrilled with their last 3 wins. 

but you're not a rider fan so you are ill equipped for the mental gymnastics that show that those last 3 wins have been the other team at their absolute best. a level not seen against any other team and the glorious riders triumphed against all odds. 

A couple of takeaways from last night's games:

TSN just pumps the tires of certain players. One of them is Simoni Lawrence. He's one of the dirtiest players in the CFl. He's been fined multiple times & suspended yet there's TSN calling him a great guy over & over. 

Fajardo & the deep ball. I swear to God if I hear that one more time...

The only reason why Edmonton and BC shouldn’t clean house is money/coaching cap.  The last time Edmonton gave a damn was the first 3 quarters of our last game with them.  BC is down 2 scores under 3 minutes, gets the ball twice but bleeds off nearly a minute trying to get organized.  They have a 36 year old QB who is 10 years in.  No excuse for that.

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

but you're not a rider fan so you are ill equipped for the mental gymnastics that show that those last 3 wins have been the other team at their absolute best. a level not seen against any other team and the glorious riders triumphed against all odds. 

now let us all gather round and bask in the riders warm glowing warming glow

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Edmonton can't seem to create any plays on offense, defence, or special teams.   

Other than that, they played a good game…

11 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I wouldn’t be thrilled with their last 3 wins. 

I don’t know what you’re talking about… they’re getting hot at the right time and are virtually unstoppable now that they’re winning EVERY 50/50 ball… and they have the advantage of NOT hosting the west final…

or so I’ve been told…