The Champs vs Ticats GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Fur coats are getting d-musted in the garage, cowboy hats are in the truck, and jean shorts are being cut!

New jean shorts? Fancy like. 

---

Just... about... there...

AdolescentPointlessBantamrooster-max-1mb

Edited by JCon

Best Kerwin Bell GIFs | Gfycat

^^^^^

this sums up how I think the Ti-Cats are going to play tonight....

Normally I budget one bottle of Crown per game but since it's been almost two years tonight it's going to have to be one bottle per half.  I apologize in advance if my posts become even more unintelligible than usual by the end of the third quarter lol....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

20 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

^^^^^

Normally I budget one bottle of Crown per game but since it's been almost two years tonight it's going to have to be one bottle per half.  I apologize in advance if my posts become even more unintelligible than usual by the end of the third quarter lol....

Will be a good lead in to prep for the Happy Honker ramblings of this guy. 

JackWells_HOF.jpg

54 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

^^^^^

Ha - we talking 26 oz. or 40 oz.?

May as well go all out - with 2 half jugs. 

12 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Ha - we talking 26 oz. or 40 oz.?

May as well go all out - with 2 half jugs. 

for some f'd up reason you can't get Crown Royal Black in anything but 26 oz size out here.  I know in Manitoba that you can get the bigger sizes.  I would bring a bunch back with me but the suitcases are already stuffed with perogies and Blumenort farmer sausage...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

for some f'd up reason you can't get Crown Royal Black in anything but 26 oz size out here.  I know in Manitoba that you can get the bigger sizes.  I would bring a bunch back with me but the suitcases are already stuffed with perogies and Blumenort farmer sausage...

a 60 pounder of Crown has been "on sale" since December at various liquor stores out here....57.99 or something? I'm slightly pandemic-ashamed of how many of those "handles" are in my house right now. All empty....sigh.