The Champs vs Ticats GDT

Nolby

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

for some f'd up reason you can't get Crown Royal Black in anything but 26 oz size out here.  I know in Manitoba that you can get the bigger sizes.  I would bring a bunch back with me but the suitcases are already stuffed with perogies and Blumenort farmer sausage...

Oba yo, can't sacrifice formaworscht for CR.  

At any rate your plan to consume somewhere between a 40 oz. & a 'handle' should be adequate. 

I prefer the Northern Harvest CR, if I do get some, it shades closer to scotch or bourbon. 

51 minutes ago, do or die said:

During training camp......brought in some new gin, due to my dissatisfaction with previous supplies....

Still Bombay I'm sure.  Please disassemble your supplies and continue. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

a 60 pounder of Crown has been "on sale" since December at various liquor stores out here....57.99 or something? I'm slightly pandemic-ashamed of how many of those "handles" are in my house right now. All empty....sigh. 

This explains your occasional grumpiness in the covid thread. 

14 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Oba yo, can't sacrifice formaworscht for CR.  

At any rate your plan to consume somewhere between a 40 oz. & a 'handle' should be adequate. 

I prefer the Northern Harvest CR, if I do get some, it shades closer to scotch or bourbon. 

Still Bombay I'm sure.  Please disassemble your supplies and continue. 

This explains your occasional grumpiness in the covid thread. 

been on the wagon for a few months - that, combined with living in Jason Kenney's Alberta - have done a number on my mental health......

50 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Northern is definitely good stuff too.  The Premium on special occasions does the trick too.  Consumed an entire bottle at a sitting one time and then couldn't understand why my legs didn't work...

13 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

It was a segue from do or die's gin reference. I am a Jack man . Get it? Hello..................................

Jack Tripper?  Brian Jack?  Jack Nicholson?  lol

Jack Nicholson Yes GIFs | Tenor

I remember being at a Bomber game in Calgary back in the 1990's - I think Kerwin Bell was our QB at the time - and Jayson D. was on the Bomber sideline.  I was on the Bomber side so I had a good view of the bench.  It was a hot night in Calgary (pretty rare occasion) and I see Jayson standing on the sideline with the team, and then I see him just suddenly fall over backwards and pass out from the heat.  Never seen that before!

Edited by kelownabomberfan