2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

18 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Apparently he lied about being Vaxxed and even gave the team fake documents...would be surprised to see him on the field again this year.

Naylor clarified afterwards that he did lie multiple times to the team about being vaxed but didn't provide fake documents. When asked to provide them he simply couldn't.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Naylor clarified afterwards that he did lie multiple times to the team about being vaxed but didn't provide fake documents. When asked to provide them he simply couldn't.

So does that mean they've just been taking players vaccination status based on their word this whole time? Surprising if true and that would likely mean vaccinated % is way inflated for any team that did not ask for documentation.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Good. This sends a message for all players and teams. The CFL can’t afford another lost season IMO. 

21 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Yeah, you can’t let this slide.  No way.

No team is allowed to sign him this year. The anti vaxxers think it's unfair. 

3 hours ago, WildPath said:

So does that mean they've just been taking players vaccination status based on their word this whole time? Surprising if true and that would likely mean vaccinated % is way inflated for any team that did not ask for documentation.

The Eskimos used to be the best organization in the CFL. Now under Brock Sunderland, they've become a joke to their fanbase & around the CFL. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No team is allowed to sign him this year. The anti vaxxers think it's unfair. 

The Eskimos used to be the best organization in the CFL. Now under Brock Sunderland, they've become a joke to their fanbase & around the CFL. 

I suspect we will see massive turn over in edmonton in the off season. It might be the busiest off season for hirings of coaches and front office people in recent memory. I could see ott, bc, and edmonton all clearing house. 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I suspect we will see massive turn over in edmonton in the off season. It might be the busiest off season for hirings of coaches and front office people in recent memory. I could see ott, bc, and edmonton all clearing house. 

Elks are pretty disfunctional. They lied when they claimed they did their due dilligence checking if players were vaccinated. I think it was Jamie Elizondo whao said that. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Elks are pretty disfunctional. They lied when they claimed they did their due dilligence checking if players were vaccinated. I think it was Jamie Elizondo whao said that. 

100%. on 3dn it sounded like they had been strung along by ruby since TC about being vaxx'd and getting proof. Ruby is a turd, but they are kind of trying to scapegoat him. A lot of fault to be had in edmonton. 

The Stamps have removed Bo Levi Mitchell from the 6 game injured list & he is now eligible to start practicing. Basically, he's played like **** the entire season. Jake Maier who has sparked the team with his surprisingly fine play will sit when Bo is good & ready. "Thanks kid. You did okay but this is MY team. Not yours. Just remember that".