O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign

Noeller

8 hours ago, Tracker said:

As regards Bo-Levi, he was just not himself this season past. Admittedly, he did not have the offensive talent, but his performance was sub-par for him. I do wonder if his injuries have hampered him and whether he will ever be dominant again.

Dude is from Texas.
Bo don't show in the cold and snow.

7 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

This Is why Huff is thinking seriously about moving on from BLM.  They like Arbuckle and see him as the future QB and don’t want to lose him.  Don’t be surprised if BLM is traded to a team in the east. 

I'm certainly not disagreeing with you but curious what you've heard that supports your claims. Quite a bit of fly on the wall info here... 

I can’t say but no it’s not from the media. But Huff was also pissed off that BLM went to The US to have his injury looked at as he wasn’t happy with the diagnosis from the team doctors.  

If he can somehow keep arbuckle in the fold with BLM he will but he really doesn’t want to lose the young gun. 

14 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I can’t say but no it’s not from the media. But Huff was also pissed off that BLM went to The US to have his injury looked at as he wasn’t happy with the diagnosis from the team doctors.  

If he can somehow keep arbuckle in the fold with BLM he will but he really doesn’t want to lose the young gun. 

So he is going to ditch the better QB because he wanted a second opinion? 

Way to let your ego cloud your vision

Would not be surprised in the least to see BLM in Toronto.  He's been inconsistent and injury-prone/compromised the past couple seasons.  He's also a name that casual fans would recognize and that's always part of the push in Toronto.  Think it will come down to how Dickenson and Huf feel about Arbuckle.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Would not be surprised in the least to see BLM in Toronto.  He's been inconsistent and injury-prone/compromised the past couple seasons.  He's also a name that casual fans would recognize and that's always part of the push in Toronto.  Think it will come down to how Dickenson and Huf feel about Arbuckle.

If he does, he'll win two Grey Cups there.