Some Truth to the Rumour

Mr Dee

Just now, Noeller said:

anybody know "La Roca"? What kinda place is it?

It's pretty popular. It is a Mexican restaurant but turns into more of a club atmosphere at night, they clear out tables for a dance floor. Usually a pretty classy crowd, lots of downtown business types in their 20s or 30s... but always some riffraff too.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

It’s exactly the place I would’ve guessed if you’d asked me to guess where a Bomber might get stabbed.

Anyways, hope Matthews is alright. 

Find it interesting that nobody is in here eating crow after all of the sarcasm directed at the guy who broke the story here. 

There wasn't much of the story broken, it was all very vague, which was the source of the sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

It’s exactly the place I would’ve guessed if you’d asked me to guess where a Bomber might get stabbed.

Find it interesting that nobody is in here eating crow after all of the sarcasm directed at the guy who broke the story here. 

Fair.

It was framed a little differently though

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

Goddam right!

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what part was actually right?

Well the bar fight part, for one. And a stabbing is potentially "worse" than a fight, so that part too. You can't blame the messenger for not accurately estimating a person's capacity for bouncing back from a stabbing.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron