Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JCon

NFL Coming to Winnipeg for Preseason Game

Recommended Posts

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd like to go but I'm having a knee replacement July 19th. Doubt if I'll be able to travel to Winnipeg or try to get around IGF.

Good luck on the surgery. Having a knee replacement used to be a big deal, but it is now down to such a science that they do not even use a general anesthetic any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Good luck on the surgery. Having a knee replacement used to be a big deal, but it is now down to such a science that they do not even use a general anesthetic any more.

They told me that about the anesthetic. I just went okaaaaayyyyyyy….  Meanwhile I'm thinking, What the ####!! Thanks for your kind words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd like to go but I'm having a knee replacement July 19th. Doubt if I'll be able to travel to Winnipeg or try to get around IGF.

Got mine at 43 in 2015. Best decision. 8/10 pain since late 20’s, several months after rehab. Do NOT take Percs if offered. Makes a bad situation worse as they are extremely easy to become dependent. Hard to discontinue. Just my opinion. Stick to Tramocet and ice machine. 

Edited by Dirty30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dirty30 said:

Got mine at 43 in 2015. Best decision. 8/10 pain since late 20’s, several months after rehab. Do take Percs if offered. Stick to Tramocet and ice machine. 

 

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

They told me that about the anesthetic. I just went okaaaaayyyyyyy….  Meanwhile I'm thinking, What the ####!! Thanks for your kind words.

I highly endorse cold therapy machines SpeedFlex. If your medical team doesn't suggest using same, ask why not. They reduce swelling, speed recovery, and lessen pain. In Wpg they are available for rent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Got mine at 43 in 2015. Best decision. 8/10 pain since late 20’s, several months after rehab. Do NOT take Percs if offered. Makes a bad situation worsens it is easy to become dependent. Hard to discontinue.   Stick to Tramocet and ice machine. 

Oops Fixed

Edited by Dirty30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...