Montreal 2-8 @ Ottawa 6-3

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

And it would seem despite breaking the bank on it, the Manziel show is over.  I mean, why wouldn't it be?  Only semblance of offense they've had has come from Pipkin.

What is it with this board's obsession with handing the keys to any QB who strings together a couple of good games? Lets wait to see how he does when teams get tape on him. 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

What is it with this board's obsession with handing the keys to any QB who strings together a couple of good games? Lets wait to see how he does when teams get tape on him. 

Well, maybe because neither Manziel nor any of their other garbage water QBs have done so much as that.

And I thought the Redblacks had the tape on him already saith the posters?

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

How many first downs did the offense manage in the 2nd and 3rd quarters?

While this may be true, Montreal's offense scored just as many points tonight as we did in the last game against Ottawa.

So yes, this game exposed just how horrendous Richie Hall is even if our offense isn't exactly tearing it up right now.

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Pessimists complain the wind is heading in the wrong direction. Optimists hope it will change - realists actually adjust the sails.

Truer words were never spoken! And IMHO the Bombers coaching staff and especially Richie Hall never ever "adjust the sails" - hence IMHO we will be lucky, extremely lucky to just get the cross over. And IMHO I would rather not make the playoffs and send Richie Hall packing if that is what it takes to make it happen.