Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

7 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

We need to show Henoc the money. Puzzling fortune of events for the Riders but we need to be all over this. The upgrade from Hurl to Muamba is substantial and this could be the move to put our team over the top. 

Plus an extra Canadian starter would be a great insurance policy allowing us to replace with americans at receiver or offensive line should injuries occur.

Just now, Colin Unger said:

Plus an extra Canadian starter would be a great insurance policy allowing us to replace with americans at receiver or offensive line should injuries occur.

100 percent. I was wondering why things were quiet with Reed and Woods in the market. If we could get Muamba I'd give Walters an A for free agency. 

I said in the past that Henoc and the Bombers have had their differences....He seemingly slighted us on his return from the NFL....Should we let bygones be bygones.................................I think we should be the bigger party and ........bite my tongue...ouch....get him on the phone and give it a shot....ouch

7 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Muamba to the Bombers makes too much sense to not happen.

The only problem will be that there will be several teams interested and I don't know that we have the cap space.  Depending on what the Riders do this could drive down the price of Woods and Tank Reed.

Muamba will go to the highest bidder. I've got no problem with that and I never have. If we still have Westerman's money, like some around here seem to think, then offer it to Muamba. He's a legit starting MLB and an NI who is a difference maker. He would also allow us to start an extra import receiver.