Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

nope...let him get released and sign him...lol

Could see these purges..and or ask for pay cuts happening....Players will sour fast on the Jones regime for this type of crap..If I was Henoc I would say no way...knowing he could land the same type of salary if he got cut..or better....and knowing that Winnipeg is looking and has the $$...will be interesting to see what happens

Just now, Floyd said:

You're on a b*llshit roll these days...  Walters said no such thing.  

He pretty much did tho. 

Perhaps you didnt want to hear it but he pretty much said it looks like they wont be going after a player for that spot as they like the guys they have on the roster

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

He pretty much did tho. 

Perhaps you didnt want to hear it but he pretty much said it looks like they wont be going after a player for that spot as they like the guys they have on the roster

I know the presser you're talking about - he definitely did not say 'we will not target MLB in free agency' - you just made that up now that we haven't signed anyone lol

Just now, Floyd said:

I know the presser you're talking about - he definitely did not say 'we will not target MLB in free agency' - you just made that up now that we haven't signed anyone lol

Watch it again... You will realize he pretty much did say exactly that. 

Go Stamps Go tho right. 

jones said that they were right up to the cap just before free agency..and had work to do..and they just took on some big salaries....if Duron didn't get that signing bonus I bet they would have cut him..I doubt Jones needs or wants the headache all yr

Did Bond officially sign there?

Just now, Booch said:

jones said that they were right up to the cap just before free agency..and had work to do..and they just took on some big salaries....if Duron didn't get that signing bonus I bet they would have cut him..I doubt Jones needs or wants the headache all yr

I dont think its official

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Jones is like a fat kid at a Candy store... mmmm, Charleston Hughes.... mmm, Jerome Messam...

Anyone think Huff sat down with Singleton and said hey man, you cool if we trim your $$ to keep an aging import DE...?