What will be different in the Banjo Bowl?

BigBlue

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah not winning since 1990 kinda sucks, but organizational wise I'd rather have 10 cups than 4. and the most grey cup appearances

"1990" is the only material they have when they decide to show up and troll rival forums because their team is competitive for a few games.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah not winning since 1990 kinda sucks, but organizational wise I'd rather have 10 cups than 4. and the most grey cup appearances

That's the best part....

Who's got the richer history - Well that's no debate.  Most Cup appearances (still) and 10 Cup wins is better than 4.   Hell, Bud Grant coached us to 4 wins all by himself!  Oh, and who brought Western Canada it's first Cup?  Thought so. 

OK - but what have you done for me lately -  Thanks for asking!  This year's 7-3 coupled with last year = 18-10 in our last 28 games, or a 64% win rate.   That's 11 or 12 wins in a season.   <<< Give me that kind of mark from here til the end of time, and this Bomber fan is happy. 

- - - - 

Really though.... 1990 is the dumbest Bombers insult ever.   If I were a Rider fan, and I hadn't already off'd myself because of it, i'd mock the Bombers for 2007.   Glenn this, Glenn than.  2007 Grey Cup is THE ONLY thing that franchise should hold over us.  Luckily for us, half their fanbase now weren't watching back then :D

On 9/5/2017 at 10:21 AM, BigBlue said:

Regina got two big plays in a row in Q1 in the LDC .... and we didn't really recover .... let ourselves get overwhelmed in their momentum ... it ain't gonna happen like that again .... but we have to change .... rinse and repeat won't do .... and it won't be good enough to just show up:

So what has to change to turn the tide?

Better production on first down on offence.   You've got to play press and take away the 8 yard slant, hook and dig routes on their first downs.  Second and long is where you need to put them.  And smack Glenn once.  Hard.

52 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Better production on first down on offence.   You've got to play press and take away the 8 yard slant, hook and dig routes on their first downs.  Second and long is where you need to put them.  And smack Glenn once.  Hard.

We could pull an AC Leonard, jump offside and hit their QB. Best 5 yard penalty ever.

fuckers.... 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

So ... I can see the Riders getting flummoxed on offense due to the noise and one of their linemen grabbing his leg and collapsing in order to draw a whistle before the play clock expires. 

Edited by J5V