Official: Our Bombers Is Gone

SpeedFlex27

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

Don't usually do this publicly, but man I'm tried of trolls who show up.   Can't even leave for a weekend without the whole board going to hell.   Blue Beard has been banned for trolling and signing up after being previously banned as ....... Road Griller.

Guess he had no other place to go after OB closed down.

Cheers Road Griller.....

LOL! His past finally caught up with him. He was a troll on OB with Goltz. That's funny. He brought it on himself. 

45 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

But if we get rid of all the trolls how am I supposed to entertain myself at 4 in the morning? Night shifts are boring enough, at least I could argue with trolls. 

post some troll comments under another name, then rebut them under your regular name. takes more time too.

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Don't usually do this publicly, but man I'm tried of trolls who show up.   Can't even leave for a weekend without the whole board going to hell.   Blue Beard has been banned for trolling and signing up after being previously banned as ....... Road Griller.

Guess he had no other place to go after OB closed down.

Cheers Road Griller.....

I was just going to ask you how to block people because I was already tired of Blue Beard.  How do you do this in case it happens again?  I went to his profile but couldn't find an "ignore" button...maybe I'm just technically challenged.

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was just going to ask you how to block people because I was already tired of Blue Beard.  How do you do this in case it happens again?  I went to his profile but couldn't find an "ignore" button...maybe I'm just technically challenged.

Click on your name in the top right where there is a down arrow, you should see a menu item called Ignored Users.  Click that.

1 minute ago, brett_c_b said:

or if you're on a computer (never tried on mobile), hover over their username on one of their posts, middle of the bottom of the box that pops up you'll see ignore user (source: I ignore lots of idiots)

hey that worked too!  Glad to hear I'm not one of the idiots you are ignoring (I surmised this by the fact you can still see my posts).

42 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

hey that worked too!  Glad to hear I'm not one of the idiots you are ignoring (I surmised this by the fact you can still see my posts).

you're not one of the elite 14 whose posts I don't miss (one day I'll go through and see how many of them have been banned, which would just prove I was ahead of the curve)

On 9/2/2017 at 6:07 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Spoke with Colin & he told me that he has shut down Our Bombers. It no longer exists. I want to congratulate Colin for the work he put into OB over the years as it definitely was a ground breaking site on social media & the internet when he started it.  Judging by what the site had become, it was a good decision to end it. The majority of us started & got to know each other over there before we came here. All things must pass. 

thanks for letting us know. I must admit I have not posted there for some time. A great big thanks to "Mookie" for starting the site up. It eventually led to other sites such as this. And if anyone knows why I call Colin "Mookie" than you have been around all of the sites as long as I have.

RIP OurBombers .com - Thanks for the memories.