Geoff Gray Cut By Pack

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Remains a practice roster candidate from some Packers beat writers I follow.

Yeah, just saw that.....was thinking he was done, but they say there's a chance he can still make PR. Booooo....

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

If Mulumba and Gray show up, that'd be awesome... Osh will be able to play 10 Canadians...

I dont think gray would be ready to step in this year. Mulumba would also be pretty far off, but idk if he could be worse then hurl. But idk if he plays MLB or DE either. 

As for gray, whose spot would he take? Talk about a tough choice. 

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I dont think gray would be ready to step in this year. Mulumba would also be pretty far off, but idk if he could be worse then hurl. But idk if he plays MLB or DE either. 

As for gray, whose spot would he take? Talk about a tough choice. 

Mulumba is a DE, for about the tenth time, and Gray is hoped to take Bond's spot next year, as he's expected to head to the NFL.... 

Just now, Noeller said:

Mulumba is a DE, for about the tenth time, and Gray is hoped to take Bond's spot next year, as he's expected to head to the NFL.... 

Hes been a LBer for 4 years, and rushed with his hands up, and played off the line as much as he did any thing at EM.  Too big to play LBer here? May well be. That would just put him further behind the curve then corney is. 

Who exactly is that from? Is it based on bond leaving? cus hes 26 and our best OL.... 

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'd be surprised if Bond goes back to NFL...  he could never make a club and I guess the money's way better but he'd make some decent coin with his next contract and actually be able to play regularly.

Mulumba is an edge rusher, since he's been out of college he's mostly played for 3-4 teams so he's labeled "LB."  It would be a pretty big leap to play MLB in the CFL for a guy who hasn't played that position in his life.  Westerman was "LB" in the states too.

Terrell Sinkfield was cut by the Vikings.  There's a type of player we could use RFN.  Huge upgrade on our returners, has been playing DB for the Vikes and pretty impactful offensive player up here previously.

39 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I could see Mulumba at MLB if he dropped 10 pounds or WIL... 

But yeah he is technically more of a DE but... You never know. 

Mulumba has never played MLB, ever.  He was a 3/4 OLB or a 4/3 DE in his entire career.  It would be a disastrous mistake to put him at MLB.  I just don't know why this meme exists  on MBB.  We aren't Chris Jones' Riders.

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So Mulumba at MLB...sounds like a plan.... :)

Seriously though, could you guys kind of see him as a hybrid, like Tyrone Jones?

Jones was an OLB. I don't think he played any other position, KBF. He wouldn't have played Sam. He was a Wil.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

15 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

is it possible people see Mulumba and think Muamba and that's where the linebacker confusion comes in? 

Honestly, I think people are so irrationally angry about Hurl that they want any and every big name player to come in and take the spot...