Ridirts @ Eskos

The Bombers can't lose tonight...

If the Riders win -

• Well, it's only because the Esks are injured, right? That's what they said about the Bombers' win last week.
  • We move ahead of the Esks for first or second in the West
  • And, who doesn't want to see Esks/Maas lose?

If the Esks win -

• Riders are right back to where they started and couldn't even beat a depleted Esks line-up
  • We're almost certain to get a playoff spot. Not ideal and not what we should be aiming for but making the playoffs is a must.
  • And, who doesn't want to see the Riders/Jones lose?

If they tie

• Ha, ha, ha! They both lose!

1 hour ago, Mosaic said:

Like it or not the Argos are the first place team in the league and have the leagues leading passer at QB.  Don't discredit the Riders dominant win over them because I don't discredit your win over them.

iF not for Johnny Sears brain fart...T.O most likely wins that game..that was in no way shape or form domination of any kind

1 hour ago, Mosaic said:

Who's disagreeing with that?  Fact is the Riders have the point differential over the Lions.

and 2 less wins...so what you have games in hand...you still need to win them for that to matter

thats not a what if...that happened...

regardless...riders have more wins than only the Ticats and Ottawa...nuff said...bottom of the barrell record wise, Canadian depth wise and right out of Riderfan poster's yaps...coach wise...and 2018 ain't looking no better with Glenn at the helm..because that's all that's going to be available to you guys...

39 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Your right on. My dickless brother in law and his ugly wife are a couple of them. They recently each wore a ssk polo to a family wedding. His wife had mustard on hers, even at the church. By half way through dinner, she had gravy and salad dressing splattered, as well. Left it all there all night. Topics of conversation with them are limited to pizza, riders, Chinese food, new stadium, their love of Trudeau, Wal Mart deals, and darian durant. That's it. No range. No intelligence. You mention travel, they mention rider wear in Phoenix. Mention a business topic, they mention how successful the fans have made franchise. Guess what they buy each other for Christmas? Yup! Their house looks like the inside of a rider merch outlet. Picture frames with the kids but the frame is S, as in the logo. The vehicle has floor mats, seat covers from Greenland also. They mention Trudeau, and accuse you of being a racist because you disagree. 

They are the complete example of no ability to have a conversation. 

Bye the way, I love the comment "start the tractors"! lmao

Christmas dinners with the in-laws must be fun.

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

thats not a what if...that happened...

regardless...riders have more wins than only the Ticats and Ottawa...nuff said...bottom of the barrell record wise, Canadian depth wise and right out of Riderfan poster's yaps...coach wise...and 2018 ain't looking no better with Glenn at the helm..because that's all that's going to be available to you guys...

Well, that could be of course if they decide not to start Vernon Adams

2 hours ago, Mosaic said:

Like it or not the Argos are the first place team in the league and have the leagues leading passer at QB.  Don't discredit the Riders dominant win over them because I don't discredit your win over them.

HUH???? They aren't even in the top 3. The only team they have a better record than in the West is the Riders. WTF are you smoking over there?

?‍?Thanks for the visit Mosaic. It's given me a new found direction. Now, more than ever, I want the Eskimos to kick the Riders right in the Moose Jaw.

Ian Hamilton- Saskatchewan is 3-4-0 in games following bye weeks since 2014, but that run includes four losses in its past 5

-Saskatchewan is 0-3-0 on the road and was dominated in Calgary and Vancouver (where the Lions prevailed 30-15 on Aug. 5).

Roughriders quarterback Kevin Glenn’s statistics reflect the disparity between home and away thus far: He has thrown 13 touchdown passes and has averaged 354 yards in four games at Mosaic Stadium, but he has tossed just one TD pass and has averaged 229 yards in the Roughriders’ three road games.

-Odell Willis leads Edmonton with six sacks this season, using his speed and spin move to great effect. But Thaddeus Coleman practised against Willis for three seasons when they were Eskimos teammates, so (T)Coleman knows what Willis likes to do in certain situations — and that could come in handy today.

CFL News - Across the CFL through the first 9 weeks, only 11 different QBs have started a game this year, one above the minimum. By year here are the totals at this point - 2017: 11, 2016: 15, 2015: 14.

Terry Jones - Perfect weather and hot tickets. Selling like crazy today for Eskimos-Riders. Sold 1,400 so far this morning. Now at 38,683. - Update 39,088

On the road Riders 0-3

At home Eskimos 4-0

QBs - Glenn is 6th in CFL passing (2104 yards, 14 TD, 7 INTs)

Reilly is 3rd in passing (2685 yards, 15 TDs, 5 INTs)

K Tyler Crapigna is 8th in FG percentage (82.4%) ... P Josh Bartel is 5th in punting average (44.0) ... LB Glenn Love leads in special teams tackles (10).

K/P Hugh O'Neill is 8/10 on field goals with a punting average of 45.7 ... DB Cauchy Muamba leads in STT (11).

The Riders are the CFL's least-penalized team while Edmonton is most-penalized ..- Rod Pedersen 

Eskimos Staff - The Eskimos have made 10 lineup changes for Friday’s 7:30 p.m. game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium, resulting in eight – yes, EIGHT! – different starters on defence from last week’s game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

"I don’t care how many Sask. people show up,” Reilly said. “This is our damn house and this is always a home game here."

?‍?Yikes, Shamawd Chambers will make his first start at wide receiver (with Chris Getzlaf going to the practice roster) 

3 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Your right on. My dickless brother in law and his ugly wife are a couple of them. They recently each wore a ssk polo to a family wedding. His wife had mustard on hers, even at the church. By half way through dinner, she had gravy and salad dressing splattered, as well. Left it all there all night. Topics of conversation with them are limited to pizza, riders, Chinese food, new stadium, their love of Trudeau, Wal Mart deals, and darian durant. That's it. No range. No intelligence. You mention travel, they mention rider wear in Phoenix. Mention a business topic, they mention how successful the fans have made franchise. Guess what they buy each other for Christmas? Yup! Their house looks like the inside of a rider merch outlet. Picture frames with the kids but the frame is S, as in the logo. The vehicle has floor mats, seat covers from Greenland also. They mention Trudeau, and accuse you of being a racist because you disagree. 

You could have stopped after the conversation topic sentence. This is ******* funny ****. Please give us more in the future.

5 hours ago, Mosaic said:

Dennis was struggling at T for whatever reason.  Last week at OG he dominated Brooks (whom IMO is top 3 DT's in the league).  Case in point the Marshall TD from the 1yard line where he pancaked Brooks who was injured on the play.

And yes the Riders did lose big against the Lions the week previous, good teams rebound after tough losses and win big.  That's what the Riders did.

I think just maybe Edmonton might have that feeling too!

6 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Oh i remember this story!

Such a rude way to speak about your Sister lol.