Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

I was there yesterday from about 10am-11:30... nothing spectacular to note, a few of the other posters have mostly covered it... one newby that stood out to me, mostly cuz of his hard work and enthusiasm was DB # 17 Brian Walker... no idea if he's a real player or not but he certainly seems like a Mike O'Shea type guy...

FWIW (not much, in my opinion) this was the "starting" line-up in the first 12-on-12 session...

O:
Bryant - Bond - Goossen - Chungh - Hardrick (shocking!!)

Nichols - Harris (another shocker)

Adams - Dressler - Denmark - Sheppard - JFG (might be slightly off of who was where)

D:
Westerman - Thomas - Nevis - Okp

Wild - Hurl - Leggett (hoping Hurl was just there b/c he is the most experienced)

Randle - Heath - Loffler - Johnson - Fredrick

Edited by bearpants

anyone know where to find the time of the remaining camp sessions? bluebombers.com doesnt really help and the times we posted in this thread only cover rookie camp and day 1 of main TC (unless i missed it posted somewhere, but ive looked over most pages full of gifs and simpson's beer)

Might be too late to catch todays if its only a morning session, but i'd like to take in one at some point

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

anyone know where to find the time of the remaining camp sessions? bluebombers.com doesnt really help and the times we posted in this thread only cover rookie camp and day 1 of main TC (unless i missed it posted somewhere, but ive looked over most pages full of gifs and simpson's beer)

Might be too late to catch todays if its only a morning session, but i'd like to take in one at some point

http://www.bluebombers.com/practice-schedule/

Monday, May 29  (Quarterbacks not available, Offensive coaches available)
Practice: 9:30 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.
Cameras can record practice from 9:35 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.

Tuesday, May 30  (Defensive coaches available)
Practice: 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 8:50 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.

Wednesday, May 31
Practice: 8:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 8:50 a.m. – 9:10 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.

Thursday, June 1
Practice: 10:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 10:50 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.

15 minutes ago, Atomic said:

http://www.bluebombers.com/practice-schedule/

Monday, May 29  (Quarterbacks not available, Offensive coaches available)
Practice: 9:30 a.m. – 11:35 a.m.
Cameras can record practice from 9:35 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.

Tuesday, May 30  (Defensive coaches available)
Practice: 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 8:50 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.

Wednesday, May 31
Practice: 8:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 8:50 a.m. – 9:10 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.

Thursday, June 1
Practice: 10:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Cameras can record practice from 10:50 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.

thanks, i tried looking at the training camp guide under the schedule tab on BB.com but it just gave me a pdf of an actual like game day guide with rosters and info about the players/coaches.  Looks like I may go tomorrow or wed as those seem to be the longest

45 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Bauming reporting that Knox got first team MLB reps yesterday and now Hurl is getting them today... is he mixed up?

Hard to believe we might actually be considering Hurl as potential starting MLB...

Hard to believe players getting tried out in different combinations and positions during training camp is still surprising after all these years.

That first depth chart had 10? guys at field corner and 2 on the boundary.  There's no point in reading too much into the early camp decisions.

Darrin Bauming

Moe Leggett tightens up and comes off, and in comes Roc Carmichael at strongside linebacker. He's been opening eyes all week. #Bombers

Ed Tait

Day 2 of #Bombers camp underway- good start for Kenny Stafford, who looks comfy working with Matt Nichols

Bob Irving

Clarence Denmark lighting it up at Bomber practice.

3 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Another observation from camp yesterday was the noticeable physical presence of Tom Miles... that guy looks like a lumberjack, a la the Montreal/Hamilton receiver whose name is currently slipping mind (the guy Rod Black has a crush on)... he looks bigger (in a good way) and faster than Hurl...

sam giguere

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Another observation from camp yesterday was the noticeable physical presence of Tom Miles... that guy looks like a lumberjack, a la the Montreal/Hamilton receiver whose name is currently slipping mind (the guy Rod Black has a crush on)... he looks bigger (in a good way) and faster than Hurl...

Giggity Giggity Giguère?

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

He has some starting experience as well.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Darrin Bauming

Moe Leggett tightens up and comes off, and in comes Roc Carmichael at strongside linebacker. He's been opening eyes all week. #Bombers

Ed Tait

Day 2 of #Bombers camp underway- good start for Kenny Stafford, who looks comfy working with Matt Nichols

Bob Irving

Clarence Denmark lighting it up at Bomber practice.

Rock Carmichael - my alter ego when I am in Vegas.