Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

44 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Best TC report so far, thanks Cody

I miss that guy that said he was there and really wasn't, reporting on imagined controversies within the team and the like. He made fake news a happening at MBB a few seasons ago, before fake news became a catch phrase LOL ...

50 minutes ago, Mike said:

I like TJ Thorpe but my god is that a bad highlight tape. He was out of bounds on the nicest run he had.

That one sock run was a thing of beauty? ;) Never heard that tune on highlight packs before either ;)

Edited by IC Khari

38 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I miss that guy that said he was there and really wasn't, reporting on imagined controversies within the team and the like. He made fake news a happening at MBB a few seasons ago, before fake news became a catch phrase LOL ...

So many of us were just ******* incensed by him. I remember some of his first reports, when he was responding from the same camp that I was at.... and there was just no basis in reality. I remember questioning whether I was just not seeing what he was....until the psychopathology started to shine through.

Hahaha good times.

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

Bruce, without the attitude hopefully ;)

all the greats had an attitude

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I like TJ Thorpe but my god is that a bad highlight tape. He was out of bounds on the nicest run he had.

I don't know what you were watching. He broke about 30 ankles in the open field and made 5-6 very nice diving grabs. Kid was breaking tons of arm tackles. I really liked it.

2 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

all the greats had an attitude

I don't know what you were watching. He broke about 30 ankles in the open field and made 5-6 very nice diving grabs. Kid was breaking tons of arm tackles. I really liked it.

For clarity, perhaps attitude isn't a good way to describe it, delusional psychosis disorder might be more apropo ;)

3 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Well, we're up to ten pages... and I think three of the posts are actual camp updates...  so yeah, I'd be fine with fake news.

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Woe.....Bell wasn't given much of a window but if he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it.  No sense wasting people's time.  All the more reason to get pumped on Apodaca.

They must either REALLY like Apodaca or are bringing in another QB.

... side note, can Tylor Henry go back to school?