Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28

Mr Dee

Early on the roc sure seems to be the tc mvp. I tend to think hes more then just a tc star though. This team has shown it can really scout DBs. Hes gonna make for some hard decisions. Though he could easily start out as the extra DB and a teamer. 

https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/05/30/training-camp-day-3-room-grow/

Didnt see this posted yet. Gotta love the mind set of kendall roberson. Its hard to imagine us losing those close fought games that come down to character, toughness and determination. 

looks like Richards is hurt again....

Also not practising on Tuesday were DB Kevin Fogg, SB T.J. Thorpe, DT Ian Marouf, OL Dominick Jackson and WR Matt Coates. WR Addison Richards, who was having another solid day, left practice early with an undisclosed injury. His status will likely be updated on Wednesday. DT Padric Scott was back at work after missing practice on Monday.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Early on the roc sure seems to be the tc mvp. I tend to think hes more then just a tc star though. This team has shown it can really scout DBs. Hes gonna make for some hard decisions. Though he could easily start out as the extra DB and a teamer. 

https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/05/30/training-camp-day-3-room-grow/

Didnt see this posted yet. Gotta love the mind set of kendall roberson. Its hard to imagine us losing those close fought games that come down to character, toughness and determination. 

In his presser today MOS discussed Carmichael, in doing so he hit on all of his catch phrases when he describes his favourite kind of player.  "Tough, smart, gritty, receptive, workman-like, loves the game".  I'd be shocked if Roc didn't earn at least a spot on the P.R., especially with the latest injury to Leggett.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/05/30/tc-day-3-coach-oshea-2/

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Early on the Roc sure seems to be the tc mvp. I tend to think hes more then just a tc star though. This team has shown it can really scout DBs. Hes gonna make for some hard decisions. Though he could easily start out as the extra DB and a teamer. 

I remember one year when an unknown guy named Mo Leggett was the TC MVP... that's worked out pretty well so far!... I think if he keeps this up, they find some way to keep him...

2 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I remember one year when an unknown guy named Mo Leggett was the TC MVP... that's worked out pretty well so far!... I think if he keeps this up, they find some way to keep him...

Damn right. Watching the post practice interview yesterday, I thought I saw O'Shea's eyes light up when he was asked about the Roc.

I'm at the point where I don't even get excited about new receivers anymore. Walters has done some awesome things and our scouts have brought in some great talent.

We can't find receivers.

TJ Thorpe is about the most optimistic I've been on a guy. But even then ... already hurt.

This L'Damian fella, he sounds good on paper ... but so did Jace Davis and Ja'Mes Logan and Lavasier Tuinei and Toney Clemons and Mario Urrutia and Donavon Kemp. It never seems to work out.

Thanks to all of you attending camp and providing insight and observations.  Love this time of the year.

Speaking of Rock puns, are their rules around the "music" played?  For example, could they play "Do you smell what the Rock is cooking" if/when Roc makes an INT?  I was always waiting for the Jets to play "Im Buff and Im the stuff" when Buff laid a guy out but they never did.  (Maybe for the best).  I think Carolina does (or did) play Ric Flair Wooooo'ing when they score... And Tampa uses Hogan (is it Tampa)?

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Thanks to all of you attending camp and providing insight and observations.  Love this time of the year.

Speaking of Rock puns, are their rules around the "music" played?  For example, could they play "Do you smell what the Rock is cooking" if/when Roc makes an INT?  I was always waiting for the Jets to play "Im Buff and Im the stuff" when Buff laid a guy out but they never did.  (Maybe for the best).  I think Carolina does (or did) play Ric Flair Wooooo'ing when they score... And Tampa uses Hogan (is it Tampa)?

They can play whatever.  Pretty sure it's Nashville that's taken to playing Bobby Roode's "Glorious" for wins.

I've noticed a bunch of wrestling being played during breaks in the playoffs. Someone uses/used Adam Rose's theme as their goal song too.  Just found it interesting since until recently I figured Triple H's was about the only wrestling theme that would get played at a random sporting event.

40 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The Bruins used Rick Flair.