US Politics

Rich

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/jared-kushner-michael-flynn-russia/index.html

Jared Kushner is the "very senior member" of President Donald Trump's transition team who directed incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador to the United States and other countries about a UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN

If the Dems fake control next year he’ll be impeached. If there is criminal wrong doing he might be forced out. Mueller will try to leverage his kids and see if Donald will let his kids go down.

the talk of his mental fitness makes me wonder if it’s creating a scenario where he might resign or be 25’ed our due to mental issues and use that as a defence to crimes. 

This is really stupid.  We're to believe Trump has a lawyer with him every time he tweets?  At all hours of the day and night?  We're to believe these really stupid things he tweets are written by lawyers, vetted and sent to the social media team?  To believe that is to believe everyone around Trump is as stupid as he is.

I hope Mueller brings Conway in and asks her under oath if what she said is true.  There is talk of bringing in Trump's lawyer who claimed he wrote the "fired Flynn for lying to the FBI" tweet and asking him if that was true.  And if it was true, Trump should fire that lawyer because that tweet was an admission of obstruction.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

So I see now Trump's lawyer is claiming the President cannot commit obstruction under the constitution.  Im not sure that argument worked out for Nixon.  My question is, if you have a legal strategy, especially if you think it has merit, why wouldn't you keep it to yourself?  Is this a form of "chill", an effort to warn off the special counsel?  Because if Im Mueller now, I know I cant come with simply an obstruction charge.  He will come at Trump with more.

I think its more likely an effort to create acceptance on the part of Trump's base and some Republican's that Mueller needs to be "reigned in", ie. fired.  Trump will fire him.  Or more accurately, he will order Sessions or his Assistant to fire him.  Will they comply?  What a firestorm that will be.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

He's trying to distance himself from his own tweets. Some poor underling is going to be blamed for poor editing and content managing.

Supposedly under the law it doesn't matter who wrote the tweets, he sent them out and according to lawyer and noted ambulance chaser, Mark Geragos this is called an adoptive admission. So whatever his lawyer is trying to do won't work and just adds to the stupidity that's going on in American politics.

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Supposedly under the law it doesn't matter who wrote the tweets, he sent them out and according to lawyer and noted ambulance chaser, Mark Geragos this is called an adoptive admission. So whatever his lawyer is trying to do won't work and just adds to the stupidity that's going on in American politics.

I think they are just trying to create enough confusion that Trump can order Mueller be fired and as many people as possible will say "I dont know whats right but this whole thing is nuts so it sounds reasonable that we should just end it".  The question is, when Trump gets to the point (and I think he will) of ordering Mueller's dismissal, will THAT be enough to finally turn the Republican against him?

So, after all this White House blather about how Twitter is Trump's direct line to the people....to circumvent the "fake news" mainstream media....

.....we are supposed to believe..... that without Trump's knowledge - his lawyer uses that account to tweet out a message, that actually puts his client in legal jeopardy.

Well, perhaps while the pig was flying past the White House window.

What a meal.  Scrambled egg of lies, with a side order of falsehoods....

Edited by do or die

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

What fookin lawyer who still has a license, is going to admit to doing  sending out tweets for trump? with the mountain of excrement that is falling on trump?

And why would a fookin lawyer be sitting around the whitehouse sending out this crap at three A.M?

We're in the twilight zone now.

I think Trump needs a period of rest and relaxation at Pink mountain.

Edited by Mark F