US Politics

Rich

29 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Very good article- thanks for sharing.

Yes, thanks..  had no idea the scope of this.

7 hours ago, Jacquie said:

unbelievable.  How could a president of the US be so stupid?  sharing such a sensitive bit of information with an essential enemy?   How did he honestly think this was a wise thing?   Not to be overlooked is how he was basically bragging about firing Comey and how it took the heat off himself.   Just unreal.  He never ceases to amaze me in how completely idiotic his decision making has been.

2 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Yes, thanks..  had no idea the scope of this.

unbelievable.  How could a president of the US be so stupid?  sharing such a sensitive bit of information with an essential enemy?   How did he honestly think this was a wise thing?   Not to be overlooked is how he was basically bragging about firing Comey and how it took the heat off himself.   Just unreal.  He never ceases to amaze me in how completely idiotic his decision making has been.

One thing I've learned over the last year.

There is Nothing Trump does,  or says, no matter how spectaculary stupid, that he can't come up with something stupider, almost immediately.

He makes George Bush jr look smart.

he's attained the  infinity of dumb.

Edited by Mark F

Just now, Mark F said:

One thing I've learned over the last year.

Nothing Trump does,  or says is so spectaculary stupid, that he can't come up with something stupider, almost immediately.

he's attained the  infinity of dumb.

that may be the most apt description of Trump that i've seen yet.  kudos and so very true.

13 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This full assault on media is pretty transparent. He’s desperate to create doubt in the face of federal investigations. 

hes pretty persistent in trying to strike down any media outlet that refuses to showcase him in only a positive light..  its sad really.

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

The thing is.....to perform as this White House Spokesperson, to relay the adminstration's message and stance on everything, accurately ................by definition, she has to be a serial liar.  

Can hardly wait for her memoir to come out after all of this nonsense is over with.