US Politics

Rich

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There are few words to describe how vile Trump is to support Moore and call the victims liars. It’s just so gross. 

And apparently FOX tweeted that she forged the year book and deleted the tweet because she could sue them. 

This clown is going to win. Disgusting. 

Sure Moore has a chance to win, look who the American's elected POTUS, a guy who claimed he could do anything to women , claimed he could shoot any body in Time Square and get away with it, been sued 1000's of times had a fake university, unfairly treated workers, had countless women accuse him of harassment, and can barley put 2 sentences together unless it's in front of a teleprompter. Now that's presidential material. If the Democrats ever get control of the Senate or House of Representatives or both then you'll see some real fire works.

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

talking about the things he is familiar with.

Filthy gutter mind.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

His response to multiple sexual harassment allegations is to imply a senator was willing to “do anything” for campaign money   Wow

So when does Trump's lawyer come out and say he wrote this one?

7 hours ago, bustamente said:

Its simple really the POTUS thinks that he is untouchable, above the law , can say absolutely anything and do anything and get away with it by calling all his accusers liars and fake news, truly the US is just a mess leadership wise.

if he ain't immune from late night talk shows he ain't going to be immune from invegstigations

Edited by iHeart

7 hours ago, iHeart said:

you know it's weird Trump acted Mature about this, at least on twitter anyway

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" 

This is mature? 

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" 

This is mature? 

that wasn't the tweet I was referrring to