US Politics

Rich

44 minutes ago, Mark F said:

dementia, or on something to keep him from going right off the deep end requiring hospitalization.

One day maybe we'll find out some shocking details we never knew.  Because Im really curious, if he ordered a military strike that was absolutely out of place, would his Generals do it, talk him out of it or refuse?  And if they refuse, and he orders them detained, do their underlings comply.  If not, you essentially have a military coup.  Does Pence have a plan to invoke the 25th if it comes to it? Or is everyone flying by the seat of their pants?

And lets assume Trump isnt dumb enough to do any of that, what happens if NK launched a missile towards the US or some other war breaks out.  Can Trump be trusted to be the Commander in Chief?

It would not surprise me at all if we one day find out Pence had "off the record" talks with enough cabinet that they could act if need be.

Embarrassing, stupid, racist,  braggart, buffoon, lecher, creep, everything, but,

So far, Trump hasn't started a ruinous war like Bush junior did.

Or like Nixon/Johnson did.

Together those three killed millions of innocents.

all based on their own lies.

Those three are far more vile than Trump. He's high school football they are NFL level evil.

So far.

Edited by Mark F
tried to make better

28 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Embarrassing, stupid, racist,  braggart, buffoon, lecher, creep, everything, but,

So far, Trump hasn't started a ruinous war like Bush junior did.

Or like Nixon/Johnson did.

Together those three killed millions of innocents.

all based on their own lies.

Those three are far more vile than Trump. He's high school football they are NFL level evil.

So far.

You had me til the evil stuff.  W. was a lot of things but evil wasnt one of them.  Lets not get crazy.  And certainly we should debate W in 2017.  The way they went about Iraq was wrong but going in wasnt.  Should have back in HW days.

Starting a war against a country that is not threatening you, based on lies, sending people to die, get maimed, get ptsd, probably a million Iraqis dead... (based on accepted methods of determing deaths caused by war)  waste several trillion dollars of your own countries money. Having who knows how much money outright stolen, bombing water supplies, hospitals. spreading radioactive waste around the country resulting in a big spike in child cancers. (Fallujah)

I call that evil.

President Trump and North Korea have prompted Congress to do something it hasn’t done in more than four decades: formally consider changes to the law that gives American presidents the sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/opinion/senate-trump-launch-nukes.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

15 hours ago, Mark F said:

Starting a war against a country that is not threatening you, based on lies, sending people to die, get maimed, get ptsd, probably a million Iraqis dead... (based on accepted methods of determing deaths caused by war)  waste several trillion dollars of your own countries money. Having who knows how much money outright stolen, bombing water supplies, hospitals. spreading radioactive waste around the country resulting in a big spike in child cancers. (Fallujah)

I call that evil.

I respect your opinion.  And its a deeper subject than is probably worth debating here.  I see the Iraq war differently.  Sure, hindsight might say Saddam was the devil we knew.  But the original war when he invaded Kuwait didnt end, it was a ceasefire based on certain conditions he didnt meet.  And there was evidence to support the idea that his own scientists were lying to him about their ability to create weapons.  We know he did have WMD because he used chemical weapons on his own people.  The Americans were hailed as heroes when they rode into Baghdad.  It was what happened after that was the problem.  In my opinion.  It probably comes down to whether you think a nation like the US and its allies have a moral responsibility to stick their nose into other nations' business when those nations are truly evil and vile.  Iraq had oil which made it higher on the priority list over other nations that probably deserved the word's attention more, Ill grant that.

But I also like W and though he made mistakes I dont think they were because he was evil.  Whereas I do think there is a very dark heart inside Trump.

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

Man...do a lot of guys act like ******* jerkoffs or what?  Is it the power thing? Like you have a little power and you just think you can cram your tongue, hands or cock anywhere you want?  Awful.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Man...do a lot of guys act like ******* jerkoffs or what?  Is it the power thing? Like you have a little power and you just think you can cram your tongue, hands or cock anywhere you want?  Awful.

well at least he owned up to it, I hope he's not up for election next year because this may follow him for a long time

"An (Republican) Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator."

yahoo and lots of other places.

I bet It was all  a misunderstanding,  most likely he  accidentally tripped, and, fell on top of the other guy. He just happened to have his pants off at the time, cause he really had to go to the bathroom. :D

Maybe he was doing research lol.

Where do they find these cretins?

Edited by Mark F

Good ole Kellyanne Conway.....who 3 days ago was talking about how certain actions were "inexcusable" - now states that "If you want tax reform, you should support Roy Moore."

So we know what is "excusable", with this White House.    

To call it moral bankruptcy, would be too kind.

btw - I would really pay cash money, to see a live debate between Donald Trump and......LaVar Ball! 

One of the reasons America is so screwed  up

from the news agency that once brought you talk of a “demon shark” comes more quality scientific reporting. On Monday, Fox News tweeted something that questions whether or not the Apollo 17 moon landing was faked.

“You be the judge: Skeptics say picture debunks moon landing,” the outlet tweeted out with a story on a new conspiracy theory.

You be the judge: Skeptics say picture debunks moon landing

Millions of Muricans  form opinions and get their information from this crap hole.