US Politics

Rich

9 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I agree... if things look grim for trump, I fully expect him to engage with DPNK for the "Dubya" bump in the polls. 

Sad thing is... you need to be the victim, then the aggressor... otherwise, you are just a fucktard bully. I'm calling it now- he's poking at KJU to bait him to do something stupid, then he unleashes hell on N. Korea for that bump... though I think trump is going to be so desperate that he jumps the gun and makes up some **** and attacks N'korea.

People in and around N. Korea are ******...

No. we'll all be ******.

14 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No. we'll all be ******.

less ******. south Korea, Guam, Japan, any thing with in reach of KJU's conventional arms will be ******- most other people will be fine. I don't see Canada being greatly affected by that. Just to clarify- most will be beside themseves with grief, anger, disbelief and so on- just not bombed the **** up. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

40 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

less ******. south Korea, Guam, Japan, any thing with in reach of KJU's conventional arms will be ******- most other people will be fine. I don't see Canada being greatly affected by that. Just to clarify- most will be beside themseves with grief, anger, disbelief and so on- just not bombed the **** up. 

The world would be plunged into an economic depression as the economy of South Korea would be destroyed. There would be untold millions of refugees. There would be radioactive fallout worldwide. Perhaps an atomic missile dropped on North Korea would escalate into a World war. Whose to say N. Korea doesn't launch a nuclear missile that impacts the Continental US? Canada would be greatly affected. We don't want to go there. 

According to the NY Times, tonight............Trump ordered  White House lawyer Don McGahn .....to stop Sessions from recusing himself from the Russian investigation.   McGahn got himself off the hook, by lying to Trump, that Muller could only be fired by the Pres. for shown cause.

Smells like a wee bit of obstruction...

Edited by do or die

5 hours ago, bustamente said:

White House to the publisher of the Trump book .............don't sell the book next week or we will sue,  publisher fine we will start selling the book tomorrow. -_-

Trump has made a career out of threatening to sue people, and then not following through...........

20 hours ago, bustamente said:

White House to the publisher of the Trump book .............don't sell the book next week or we will sue,  publisher fine we will start selling the book tomorrow. -_-

So after Trump tweets this out and threatens to sue, they decide to release the book early and it pretty much sells out in hours.

Thanks for the free publicity.

I was surprised to see Trump claim he did not authorize access.  I know he's trying to paint the picture that the author made it all up.  But it also could be seen as Trump didnt want him around but he was around anyway.

I intend to buy the book as an iBook tonight (which would be my first e-book as I prefer physical copies but given the sold out nature...)

Saw someone on twitter post a screenshot of an Amazon gift order of the book to be delivered to Trump at Mar A lago.  hahaha.  If someone started a movement for all buyers to buy a second copy and gift deliver to Trump that would be outstanding.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Saw someone on twitter post a screenshot of an Amazon gift order of the book to be delivered to Trump at Mar A lago.  hahaha.  If someone started a movement for all buyers to buy a second copy and gift deliver to Trump that would be outstanding.

I saw that too.

Doubly funny/ironic because of Trump's obsession with Amazon and Bezos.

There is now a federal investigation into the Clinton Foundation looking into whether donations were solicited in exchange for access to then-Sec. of State Hilary.  I sort of cringe at it because you know Trump and his minions will scream this from the roof tops.  If there was criminality, then great, find it, prove it and punish.  But this sort of seems far too convenient to Trump repeatedly demanding the DOJ investigate the Clintons.

Let's take one example of Trump - he spends most of his time the private club he owns where the membership fee was raised once he became President and where those fees allow members to interact with Trump.  That money is money in Trump's pocket.  How is that appropriate?

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There is now a federal investigation into the Clinton Foundation looking into whether donations were solicited in exchange for access to then-Sec. of State Hilary.  I sort of cringe at it because you know Trump and his minions will scream this from the roof tops.  If there was criminality, then great, find it, prove it and punish.  But this sort of seems far too convenient to Trump repeatedly demanding the DOJ investigate the Clintons.

Let's take one example of Trump - he spends most of his time the private club he owns where the membership fee was raised once he became President and where those fees allow members to interact with Trump.  That money is money in Trump's pocket.  How is that appropriate?

So... let's hope that the Clinton pay to play scheme sets precedence for the Maralargo side hustle. Then I would be a happy man... 

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!