GDT: REDBLACKS (!!!) @ Bombers

Nolby

- Old Man Burris (...with his finger on the button...) getting the job done again for the RBs.....but can he play relatively mistake free against a Bombers D that forces a ridiculous number of turnovers?

-The return of Darvin Adams. What kind of "Game Shape" is he in? 

-Paddy Neufeld steps in for Chungh at arguably the easiest position on the OL......doesn't need to be a difference maker, but can he a) Play the whole game without getting hurt and 2) Be completely unnoticed (highest OL praise) all game?

-These guys can't POSSIBLY win 3 in a row...............................again.................................right?

1) Wish #1 this weekend: that the Bombers start to fulfil these words..

"I believe we've won a bunch of games differently... but we haven't arrived yet." - Coach O'Shea

2) Wish #2: that the Alouettes will pull off the mighty upset over the 'unbeatable' Stampeders, hopefully on a controversial call that has their coaching genius yelling until he loses his voice. Perhaps then he'll lose his high school voice and puberty will be over.

Meh.

This was a really ugly let down game. It happens. Defense was bad at the start, offense was bad the whole way. Nichols was just awful.

They need to regroup and get ready for next week and the playoff run. Still think this team is headed in the right direction overall. Get back to playing like we did before the bye and we'll be fine.

Team is built on a D that gets takeaways and an O that doesn't turn the ball over. 

This is what happens when the O turns the ball over more.  

The O play calling is suspect at times in my opinion.  You got Harris being a one man Armia out there but you don't use him enough. That's on lapo. And it's not just this game either.  

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Just imagine how bad it would have been if they were playing a good team!

There is still a pant load of work that needs to be done just to become consistent, never mind consistently good.

I'd hold off on those extension negotiations if I was Wade.

Why. Cuz the qb was awful? 1 good or bad game means nothing. It's about the direction they are headed in. Even if they finish 10 and 8. O'shea gets an extension.