Bruce Johnson Suspended

TrueBlue

The Canadian Football League (CFL) today announced that Winnipeg Blue Bombers defensive back Bruce Johnson has been suspended for two games effectively immediately after testing positive for a banned substance under the policy of the CFL and Canadian Football League Players’ Association (CFLPA).

Statement from Winnipeg Blue Bombers General Manager, Kyle Walters:

“We are disappointed with Bruce and his decision, but I trust no one is more upset in his actions than Bruce himself. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers fully support the policy on performance enhancing drugs, and we trust Bruce will learn from his mistake moving forward.”

Statement from Bruce Johnson:

“I take full responsibility for my decisions and accept the disciplinary action. I apologize to my coaches, teammates, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers organization and Bomber fans, and will use this as a learning opportunity for myself. I hope to return following my suspension and help our team continue the push toward the playoffs.”

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Gotta keep the league straight, man!

Like our fine police force who busted 2 grow ops this week. Slow clap fellas, slow clap. 

Almost as bad as Massachusetts where an old woman was raided for one pot plant in her garden

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/10/07/national-guard-raids-grandmothers-garden-over-a-single-marijuana-plant

33 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Johnson doesn't exactly look like he's on roids?

because roids body is a myth. It can modify hard work but it doesnt create muscle on its own. And its used in sports for recovery. James toney body.

23 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

MDMA lol Enjoying the Winnipeg night life a little too much.

haha what. ive never heard of an athlete being suspended for E LOL. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

because roids body is a myth. It can modify hard work but it doesnt create muscle on its own. And its used in sports for recovery. James toney body.

haha what. ive never heard of an athlete being suspended for E LOL. 

Wow...now you are a Doctor...myth? Yeah right!muscle-building-steroids-289x300.jpg