Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition

Noeller

I would just like to take this opportunity to personally congratulate the Saskatchewan Roughriders on 2016 officially being a losing season for them. For you Rider fans that aren't very numerically inclined, that means you've already lost more than 50% of the games you'll play in this season...regardless of your game day attendance, Chris Jones rants, or being "Canada's team".

39 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I would just like to take this opportunity to personally congratulate the Saskatchewan Roughriders on 2016 officially being a losing season for them. For you Rider fans that aren't very numerically inclined, that means you've already lost more than 50% of the games you'll play in this season...regardless of your game day attendance, Chris Jones rants, or being "Canada's team".

I reckon it will be 94% soon.

I came home from work and fired up the PVR....by the time I caught up, game was over. I had an ulcer raging till that awful fake-punt 3rd down thing the Riders tried. Christ. Offense was awful, ST was good and bad at times, and D was pretty damn good as always. Extremely concerned about injuries, but glad we have a Frito-less Argos next week....

We can't possibly win 7 in a row...................................right?

1 hour ago, tracker said:

If Jones can behave thus after a hard-fought game, imagine how he treats the players he thinks are making him look bad.

#ThrowbackSunday to when Jones admonished Dickenson to "win with class," as though Jones wasn't basically like school on Saturday...

I suppose, to be fair, he didn't tell anyone to lose with class, so he's... not a hypocrite?

I just read Riderfans....  always a great read after they lose.  

What I learned:

Durant should of been pullled by the 2nd quarter.... and then midway through the 3rd quarter he is worshiped once again.

Rider fans HATE Matt Dunigan and claim that he and Black are huge Bomber homers... yet Suitor is not and makes a point of not being bias to the green. I found this hilarious since he is probably the worse and has turned it down this season only because they suck.  In past years when they fielded good teams the guy was ridiculously bias. 

More fans are detaching from the green matrix and are waking up to realize that it's not the refs and that the coaches should be the ones to blame.

Unfortunately a large majority still think that they are screwed by the league and somehow completely forget about the weak call on the Fogg return TD and various other calls that were completely obvious to anyone not wearing green.  

They absolutely hate Dressler now and think he's a cocky over rated jerk?

They hate Kendial Lawrence even more and are planning to poop on his lawn.

They are happy that the NFL is back and that they want to watch *real* football and that the CFL is unwatchable.  

Not one single post about a good move or play that the Bombers did... it was all screwed up calls by refs and one or two players on the green who messed up.  

They are starting to gang up on their own fans... the ones that have awaken from the green kool aid daze.   

It's a funny read if you have some free time....

5 hours ago, Sard said:

Sorry, but I have to ask... when did Canadian Club start making Rum?  Pretty sure it's all Rye...

Not sure what ISO was drinking but this empty bottle of Captain Morgan's was definitely once full of rum.

11 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Keeps or Couture

It would be foolish to change the ratio on the OL.  

The logical options are:

Leaving Lochard as tailback.

Starting another NI receiver (JFG) and putting Flanders in as starting tailback.  Flanders and Lochard could split time and we could DI an import receiver to sub in when Flanders came out.

The big hit is going to be that we will lose a DI or two who are just special teamers likely to cover if Harris, Wild etc are out.

Chris Jones' ego will force him to find a high-profile scapegoat, probably at the end of the season, and Durant is a likely target. He's  a good QB and has not whined publicly about the antics all around him, but he has to have a limit as to how much crap he is willing to have heaped on him.