Henry Boooo-rus

IC Khari

16 minutes ago, JohnnyOnTheSpot said:

He's getting overly sensitive in his old age. He also thinks any hit on him is a dirty attempt to injure. 

Sounds like a guy who has real fear of being replaced. 

You know when the bones get brittle and you're slowing down, I'm sure that is lingering in the back of Henry's mind all of the time....The inevitable dreaded 'put out to pasture' scenario is around the corner for ol Henry..

6 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

You guys all need to be careful. I hear Henry reads all CFL message boards. You could be the next victims of his rants.

If you are reading this Henry, I can understand why you would be upset. Must suck to know no matter how well you play that they will go back to their other QB as soon as they can. The good news is Harris might get you a ring this year

14 minutes ago, Ripper said:

If you are reading this Henry, I can understand why you would be upset. Must suck to know no matter how well you play that they will go back to their other QB as soon as they can. The good news is Harris might get you a ring this year

Didn't even know they were dating.

Burris should just retire with his dignity, check that, some of his dignity still in tact. It's only a matter of time before Harris comes back and takes his job for good. Henry is over 40 and while last year was a good one, it looks like a bit of an anomaly ... his game is not going to get better, just worse. IMO the less prima donnas in the league the better ...

He is a crybaby for sure. However I have no issues with him talking crap about the tsn panel who think they seriously know it all. Huge whiner no doubt... always has been and always will be but.... does tend to get overlooked from time to time. What he did last year at his age was amazing... well, it seemed amazing at the time but then Harris was doing it this year so makes you realize it's not really the qb is it... it's the system 

17 hours ago, Goalie said:

He is a crybaby for sure. However I have no issues with him talking crap about the tsn panel who think they seriously know it all. Huge whiner no doubt... always has been and always will be but.... does tend to get overlooked from time to time. What he did last year at his age was amazing... well, it seemed amazing at the time but then Harris was doing it this year so makes you realize it's not really the qb is it... it's the system 

I can't believe guys that are paid to give their opinion... would give their opinion...