Does a blow out against the Tiger-Cats cost MOS his job?

yogi

Does a blow out against Tiger-Cats cost MOS his job?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does a blow out against Tiger-Cats cost MOS his job?

• No
    • Yes

Same poll and idea as last time. I'll state again this poll is simply about MOS's job in the near term. This isn't supposed to be a 10 page debate on firing MOS in the off season, or, if we should fire him. This is just me gauging where the fan base is at and if people think he will be fired if get blown out against Hamilton. Not a win like Edmonton yesterday, but a real good rodgering that we often get at Investors Group Field.

Please be respectful in the thread, this isn't meant to be a divisive post to cause arguments. If you can't keep your comments and replies respectful then maybe considering Pm'ing me your anger instead lol. Negativity train can't be stumped!

I think this an attempt at a troll, even though I posted last week that each win probably buys O'Shea a month ( or something like that). So, while I appreciate the attempt to be funny at my expense it's kind of a swing and a miss.

Whoever in the head office forced MOS to start Nichols should get a gift basket from the O'Shea family, frankly.

I am critical of the BB far more than giving them praise, and that's been driven by one thing...their performance on the field.  But after the impressive win like last night, you should have ditched this agenda-driven question.   The team is 2-4, just came off a really good win and this question is posted yet again.  

I'm not even an O'Shea fan.  But I am a Bombers' fan and fair is fair.  Posting this question this week is totally bias-driven.  As for your request to "not be divisive" in the comments, stop posting the thread when it's not warranted and you won't get any divisiveness.   

Edited by gcdrought

14 hours ago, White Out said:

I think this an attempt at a troll, even though I posted last week that each win probably buys O'Shea a month ( or something like that). So, while I appreciate the attempt to be funny at my expense it's kind of a swing and a miss.

Whoever in the head office forced MOS to start Nichols should get a gift basket from the O'Shea family, frankly.

I think it's pretty funny to be honest. Maybe a single that he legged out into a double with some hustle. Definitely not a swing and a miss.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

gary lawless ✔ @garylawless

Player source with #bombers says locker room was very emotional prior to last night's game. "It's us and O'Shea against the world." #cfl

38m

Say what you want, but the players LOVE the guy.... 

Is it necessary to point out once again that players loved Reinbold, Kelly, etc etc?