Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

3 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

There's no guarantee Adams comes back healthy, nor that he doesn't revert back to his inconsistent play of last year. Counting on him to be a game breaker when he returns to the line up isn't safe money in my opinion. Ryan Smith has been next to useless this year aside from the Calgary game, maybe he'll have more success if he's in the slot, but at wide out? We'd be better sticking a big bodied Canadian scrub in that spot. Denmark makes some big plays, but still he's a smaller guy and definitely a secondary option.

Weston Dressler carries this entire dead weight receiving core. I honestly have no idea how we managed to have so much success without him, it's really a testament to how well our O-line has played with Bond instead of Neufeld as well as how big of an upgrade from Drew Willy we've gotten with Matt Nichols.

I'm not so sure Adams even makes it back this year and even if he does, he's missed so much of the season he's going to be rustier than a '74 Datsun B-210. 

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

You may need to clear your cache. 

It is unlikely cache as the game it is being advertised for is October 29.   I've only ever seen them advertise for the "next" home game, so the October 29th game wouldn't have been cached.

48 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Interesting to see if Mtl dump their first franco-phone coach for Trestman.

Wally might be interested too.

I like this though, more possibilities for Lapo to stay as OC in 'Peg.

If Popp is smart he will, can lightning strike twice with the lineup the Als have now remember no AC to coach. 

Trestman has roots in Minnesota, and I heard the Vikes were interested in him in some capacity at one time, but they are stacked in the coaching dept. now so he could very well be looking for a return to the CFL. Can't think of any other NFL options that could come his way now.

Edited by IC Khari