Preseason 2 - Ottawa

Jpan85

14 minutes ago, Blueballz said:

I have Bell and am watching it...weird

On TSN2?  I checked it really quick before I came to my kids baseball game but none of the stations were showing it when I checked the guide. Was hoping to watch the end when I get back home. 

23 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Can you get the TSN GO app? Or some sort of Bell equivalent?

I don't subscribe to TSN2 that's why I can't watch it. I have every other one but that one. Oh well live radio stream it is.  

Neufeld is getting turnstiled.  He's rarely getting a body or even hand on the DE opposite him and there's nothing fancy going on in terms of blitzes.  He's getting out of his kick step way too fast (likely because he knows he's too slow) and chasing, turning his hips and tossing Willy to the wolves.  Get worried...

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

I realize this is only exhibition however the number ones on both sides of the ball are getting beat badly!!!! No imagination on offense, no consistency and apparently no stopping Ottawa's offense. If it wasn't for the Redblacks penalties this would be worse that it is! And this was supposed to be a turn around year!! Yup let's watch and see. LaPo hasn't learned a thing during his TV time. Glad I didn't renew my season tickets.